GT500 KR Shift Knob & Handle

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
Brand new and still in the shrink wrap.
This is the GT500 KR knob and handle, it does NOT say "Ford Racing" on it. I'm pretty sure these are not available new anymore but that may be wrong. These are the ones Shelby installed on the 2008-2009 KR's.

$150.00 shipped OBO.

f14f4ca4c223416dbab35e054f810888.1600x1200.jpg

d382a25c35374eb1800341ea860ffaa0.1600x1200.jpg

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
Funny, I pm'd an hour earlier and never got a response, positive or negative. Hmmmm.

I'm sorry Mike, you said you were going to be out of town at Shelbyfest and to email you. Keep in mind I was going thru my PM box, and Jason was all business and said he wanted it for the full price and offered to pay instantly and he did. I appreciate your interest, but your offer was not what I wanted to get. I would have sent you an email per your request by the end of today, but would have said "Thanks for the interest but that's way less than I want for the part".
When I sold my CAI I had these "lower" offers too. You lose out on people wanting to buy when there's all this back and forth stuff. When someone says "I will pay full price and will pay NOW" you jump at that. I think if you ask around, most people will subscribe to "first one with the cash gets the parts", however, I assure you had you PM'd me and said "I want it, will pay the asking price" I would have given you first shot because you did PM me first. But you also PM'd a price. It was too low.

I lost out on a CAI sale, I had a guy who did say he wanted it, but I tried to be polite to the first guy who lowballed me but was first in line. So I tell the guy who said he wanted it that I needed to hear back from the first guy. Then the first guy waits more than a day to get back to me and then starts telling me he's not sure he will "see any gains from the CAI" and does not want it. Of course then the other guy said "I found one on ebay, I am no longer interested in yours" :fm:

Sorry man...

mjg11

MJG 11
Established Member
He is correct I am the guy who really wanted the CAI and would have paid instantly. I could not chance waiting on an answer from the other guy . I may have lost out on both. THANKS for understanding !!

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
He is correct I am the guy who really wanted the CAI and would have paid instantly. I could not chance waiting on an answer from the other guy . I may have lost out on both. THANKS for understanding !!

Dude I don't blame you one bit, understood completely.

mjg11

MJG 11
Established Member
I understand you dont blame me. I was just saying that you tried to do the right thing . But its hard to hold parts for someone when you have some body with the money in thier hand.

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
I understand you dont blame me. I was just saying that you tried to do the right thing . But its hard to hold parts for someone when you have some body with the money in thier hand.

We're on the same page. :beer:

I know a LOT of guys who say "forget the nice guy stuff, if someone has the cash, SELL IT"
Period.

I try to be fair. In your case I should have just sold it to you. I found on a guy on T/S that bought it, so it's all good now. :burnout:

Boston Mike

Established Member
Thank you for understing Mike. Have a great time at ShelbyFest! Wish I could go... :(

Shelbyfest was a good time, rain and tornados not withstanding.

Alls well that ends well............found an identical shifter from another svtp member and it's on it's way.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Interesting is the fact that the OE KR stick has cut down the mounting boss at the bottom. It'd take repeated firm shifts for the stress riser to form a crack, but I still prefer what FRPP did to their stick. Note how much thicker...

m-7213-k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread