GTR vs Cobra

sfadchi

Established Member
Let me start out by saying this is no where a knock on the Cobra. This guy called me out on a local forum so I accepted! As most of you know I had a 9 second Shelby before buying the GTR. I'm even sporting my Lethal Performance shirt in the video, but I couldn't help making this when the guy is as cocky as he is.

Enjoy!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH3pnuWORTk"]YouTube- SlowSilverGTR vs CrusherCobra[/nomedia]

For those of you who think he would have done better and he just messed up on this pass, here's a video of his best pass of the night!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6SfKYssU9k&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- M2U00116[/nomedia]

evolve

Established Member
LOL@ the ricer excuses. Great run! Minimal mods for an 11 sec pass. What power does a filter/downpipe, and tune give you?

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Good races!

I love it when shit talkers are put in their place....

Cobra did need a driver mod though... 2.0 60's are terrable on DR's.

Last edited:

oxford03cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
so a 750hp cobra is running 11.8s and trapping 116mph that dude needs to learn how to drive

sfadchi

Established Member
LOL@ the ricer excuses. Great run! Minimal mods for an 11 sec pass. What power does a filter/downpipe, and tune give you?

It put down 555/545 on a Mustang dyno yesterday before I went to the track. Here was my best pass last night. [email protected] The pass racing the Cobra I threw 5th alittle too soon, it cost me a couple MPH!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9n7ZGg-1IQ"]YouTube- SlowSilverGTR 10Sec Pass[/nomedia]

Scan2.jpg

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
LOL@ the ricer excuses. Great run! Minimal mods for an 11 sec pass. What power does a filter/downpipe, and tune give you?[/QUOT

My friend has similar mods and is making 538 AWHP with his GTR. It is a lot of car for $83,000. They really make their money on the mantainance and mods. My friend was quoted $9,200 for a brake job LOL. He found a place that would do it for $8,000 tho.

LOL at 750hp cobra is running 11.8s and trapping 116mph!

Silver03Termi

Established Member
if u had a 9 second gt500, u know this car with a competent driver would run low 10s. a win is still a win tho. however this is like being smarter than the smartest kid on the short bus.

is the cobra owner an member here?

Last edited:

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
granted the douche with the cobra has alot of HP, but does he REALLY need to roll past the tree after his god awful burnouts like a funny car? great runs to you Mr. GTR.

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
Ummm...

So let me get this straight.

A 700+ HP Cobra is running times a STOCK Cobra ran?

something is really wrong here.

sure the guy was acting goofy, but it seemed in good fun.

The GTR was pretty quick, but the Cobra was doing all wrong.

Heck, in my own Cobra, I beat a GTR "in Mexico" last year (when she was healthy. LOL)

This GTR must be a little modded, but the Cobra should have destroyed it easily. Eaither the guy didn't know how to drive at all (possible, since even in the video, they mention the Cobra bogged... and you can just watch the guy launch to get a clue. LOL) or his car has serious issues. quite possible since he said HE built it. LOL

Fun to watch. but requires an asterisk.

LOL at the GTR owner and OP trying to convince every one that the Cobra was running as it should.

primo

Established Member
regardless of what car beat who, I love when arrogant shit talkers get put in there place. Hope this humbled him a bit.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
and at the end of the day, u paid 83k$ for a car. i would have rather had a cobra, c6z, and a busa for that same 83k$

:nonono:

Ummm...

So let me get this straight.

A 700+ HP Cobra is running times a STOCK Cobra ran?

something is really wrong here.

sure the guy was acting goofy, but it seemed in good fun.

The GTR was pretty quick, but the Cobra was doing all wrong.

Heck, in my own Cobra, I beat a GTR "in Mexico" last year (when she was healthy. LOL)

This GTR must be a little modded, but the Cobra should have destroyed it easily. Eaither the guy didn't know how to drive at all (possible, since even in the video, they mention the Cobra bogged... and you can just watch the guy launch to get a clue. LOL) or his car has serious issues. quite possible since he said HE built it. LOL

Fun to watch. but requires an asterisk.

LOL at the GTR owner and OP trying to convince every one that the Cobra was running as it should.

Please show me a stock 03/04 cobra running 11's. :shrug:

If you look at his time slip, he clearly hit the brakes because he sucked at driving and didnt want people to see how bad he lost.

Users who are viewing this thread