GT's with Cobra front bumper! Need pics

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Personally I like the Gt bumper better,and thats coming from a Cobra owner. I guess the grass in always greener on the other side

95riosnake

Established Member
IMO the 03/04 front looks odd with the stock GT hood scoop, but looks really good with an aftermarket hood.

I think the 99 front (with a mach 1 chin) looks much better if you're gonna keep the stock hood.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Not trying to be rude or a smartass but they would pretty much look like a cobra really.

Pretty much they wouldn't..because Cobras have different hoods. And mirrors. And wheels. And sideskirts. And Sidevents. And emblems. And Trunks. And spoilers. And tail lights. And rear bumpers. And interiors.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
it does look hella clean man! see i got a quote for my front bumper to get fixed and repainted for 500-600 so i was just lookin to see if i cud find other bumper cheaper so it wouldnt cost as much but it looks like i might just end up doing the stock bumper and putting on my mach1 chin spoiler i have laying around in the garage lol

its up to you man its your car i say you do what you want man just let us see pics

Users who are viewing this thread