GV GTG pics from 6/18, Thanks Snagged!!!

RoadconeTuning

Photographer
Established Member
saw ManOWars car at Stable not to long ago... car looks GREAT man... one of the few GT500's i actually like...

i forgot ALLLLL about this on weds lol...

manOwar

Established Member
saw ManOWars car at Stable not to long ago... car looks GREAT man... one of the few GT500's i actually like...

i forgot ALLLLL about this on weds lol...

Thanks brother, Mark is a great guy. One of a few (only the second one to touch it besides a F*&Ked up Ford Dealer) I'd trust with my car!!!:rockon:

If anyone need work done in this area, I'd recommend him in a heart beat!!!

Here's to ya Mark, Thank you very much on a job well done!!:beer:

Lightning247

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Established Member
Guys,

I am a Graduate Student at CU-ICAR here in Greenville, SC. and I PMed Snagged a while back about wanting to get some cars together to hang out, and maybe take some pictures. I've been in Greenville, SC for about a year now, but haven't gotten to meet any Car people in the area (except seeing the cars at Sonic on Woodruff Rd. near my Apt)

I hate i didn't get to see this thread as i would've loved to participate. I just bought a new Sony Alpha 200 DSLR with 2 lenses and am just getting started shooting. Here is a teaser pic of my first shots of the Cobra at CU-ICAR...

2612228018_0f7676a542_b.jpg

Maybe i'll be able to get with you guys next time. Awesome cars and pictures!

Philip K.

manOwar

Established Member
Guys,

I am a Graduate Student at CU-ICAR here in Greenville, SC. and I PMed Snagged a while back about wanting to get some cars together to hang out, and maybe take some pictures. I've been in Greenville, SC for about a year now, but haven't gotten to meet any Car people in the area (except seeing the cars at Sonic on Woodruff Rd. near my Apt)

I hate i didn't get to see this thread as i would've loved to participate. I just bought a new Sony Alpha 200 DSLR with 2 lenses and am just getting started shooting. Here is a teaser pic of my first shots of the Cobra at CU-ICAR...

Maybe I'll be able to get with you guys next time. Awesome cars and pictures!

Philip K.

Hey brother, come out to Chiefs on Congeree (spelling) every Thursday night about 7pm.... We'll be there!!

...and someone brought an integra:nonono:

He's part of the folks who GTG, he also has stang in progress!!

Last edited:

RoadconeTuning

Photographer
Established Member
Guys,

Maybe i'll be able to get with you guys next time. Awesome cars and pictures!

Philip K.

im one of the ricers who started the sonic meets on woodruff road a few years ago... i havent seen your car up there... ive got an 04 DSG GT, i rolled thru this past sunday and ate real quick and left... you might want to hit up www.fastgm.com and umc.sinisterforums.com for the local stuff... fastgm is win, but dont come with thin skin lol

crappy shot i snapped with my d50 a few months back when my friend was doing a real shoot of it...

2252210252_519eb076f0_o.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread