H.A.L.O. "Houston"

boundless

Established Member
Does that club still exist ??? If not is there any clubs for lightnings in houston anymore ???... So many L's running around here its gotta be something ???

Last edited:

boundless

Established Member
I saw that on google but the site hasn't been updated since 07 and I was wondering what had happened...

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
Does that club still exist ??? If not is there any clubs for lightnings in houston anymore ???... So many L's running around here its gotta be something ???

I was a member in the early days of the club but I have not been to meets in years, alot of them were too clickish, but there were some cool mofo's there too.. If you were not in the "in" group of people, they did not seem to want anything to do with you... maybe things hvae changed though?????

Edit: just checked the fourms and there are some current posts.

Last edited:

Lightning 99

Established Member
I live in northwest houston,I wish there were a lightning meet.I tryed to join the halo club but they would not let me join there web site because I did not have an acceptable e-mail address.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
They still do meets; I've been invited to a few recently by friends who are members, but something always comes up. I've heard you have to pay dues or something?

Houston area L owners should come to the HPD/Fearless/LSXnation/etc car meets at Conns off 45 in Spring. I've seen a few out there on occasion, and I've taken mine out a few times as well.

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
They always meet but it is usually on the north side of town. It's kind of a long way to drive. Need to start something south of 610.

svtharley

Established Member
The place to meet is at westheimer and hwy.6 around 10pm. It pretty cool ill be out there 2morrow with gen2lightning and some other guys...

Rob04Lightning

Established Member
Yea im heading out to westheimer tomorow with Jose (gen2lightning) and other fords....we need to get as many lightnings and harleys we can get and show up all at the same time...theres alot of slow chevys out there..maybe we can meet up somewhere before showing up....

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
Yea im heading out to westheimer tomorow with Jose (gen2lightning) and other fords....we need to get as many lightnings and harleys we can get and show up all at the same time...theres alot of slow chevys out there..maybe we can meet up somewhere before showing up....

great idea rob! just let me know where and what time...

Rob04Lightning

Established Member
Well it depends where everybody lives at...i live on the east side of houston between 610 and i10...but im willing to drive anywhere...we need everybody that wants to go let us know so we can communicate with each other

Users who are viewing this thread