H.A.L.O. "Houston"

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
The place to meet is at westheimer and hwy.6 around 10pm. It pretty cool ill be out there 2morrow with gen2lightning and some other guys...
yeah willie bring duvalin with you... dont forget:banana:
Yea im heading out to westheimer tomorow with Jose (gen2lightning) and other fords....we need to get as many lightnings and harleys we can get and show up all at the same time...theres alot of slow chevys out there..maybe we can meet up somewhere before showing up....
yeah lets arrange something before we get there..:rolling:

X2 I live in clear lake. it's a long drive, I will be pulling a trailer with the L tomorrow lol, it hauls more than ass ya know :rockon:
haha i wish i could put mine in a trailer... BTW i love your lightning:rockon:

I am gonna be there too...
yeah damen see u there...:burnout:

Well it depends where everybody lives at...i live on the east side of houston between 610 and i10...but im willing to drive anywhere...we need everybody that wants to go let us know so we can communicate with each other
am also willing to drive anywhere to hang out..

Houston is such a big damn town.. lol.. Might hit the meets in a few weeks or something.. I hate putting miles on the L so maybe take the stang :p
suprise and take the lightning...:rockon:

Dude come in the L... :rockon: We are all trying to meet up and the more L's the better...
x2:beer:

RUNVS?

Established Member
HALO is stll active and we have club meetings at least twice a month. Our next one is this coming Wednesday, 1/21, 6:00pm, at the Twisted Kilt on Hwy 6, just north of Westheimer.

We also meet at Demeris BBQ at Northwest Mall once a month. Come on out and don't be a stranger! :coolman:

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
HALO is stll active and we have club meetings at least twice a month. Our next one is this coming Wednesday, 1/21, 6:00pm, at the Twisted Kilt on Hwy 6, just north of Westheimer.

We also meet at Demeris BBQ at Northwest Mall once a month. Come on out and don't be a stranger! :coolman:

Long time no see Ken... Missed you this year at the Joe Meyers show...

RUNVS?

Established Member
Haven't been doing many shows lately....... too many other obligations (work, family,...etc.). I only did four shows last year and one of those was Autorama, which I've been a part of since 2002.

I still drive the Lightning at least two or three times a week. On average, I'm putting 3,000 - 4,000 miles a year on it and it's got 52K on the clock now. Too much fun to just let it sit in the garage. :D

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Tilted Kilt! Nice place, especially the scenery. Long time no see Ken. I'll have to hit up a meet with y'all when the truck is ready.

RUNVS?

Established Member
I'm just reading this old thread and reminiscing. The Houston Area Lightning Owners club was shut down by the original founder somewhere around 2014, after a 14-year run. The website forum was turned off and club functions (photoshoots, team racing, truck shows,...etc) ended. The last truck show we participated in as a group was at the Houston Autorama. It was the 50th anniversary of the show, which was in 2009.

I was nominated as an officer (Vice President / Show Director) of HALO in 2002 and served in that capacity until the club was disbanded. Several of us former members still communicate with each other on a regular basis. I made several good friends during the 12 years that I was a member of that club. Good times!

MVC-032F.JPG

_Ken's Lightning.JPG

PA120008.jpg

AR006102.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread