H&R Race springs for IRS, New in Box, Pics!

sixpackstang

New SVT *****
Established Member
SOLD to Silver04Snake for $240.

CIMG0295.jpg

CIMG0296.jpg

Last edited:

Scotts 03 COBRA

Established Member
Until he sold the springs I wanted to wait to post, I just ordered the race springs for $224+shipping which came to $238 fromTire Rack.

Last edited:

sixpackstang

New SVT *****
Established Member
Scotts 03 COBRA said:
Until he sold the springs I wanted to wait to post, I just ordered the race springs for $224+shipping which came to $238 fromTire Rack.

Well I appreciate you waiting. I didn't know they sold them there for that price. I bought mine from LethalPerformance.com for $275 shipped, and they are the same price from StangSuspension.com shipped. Those were the places that people recommended to me for the best price when I was looking to buy new ones.

But...I'm sure the others that I got PM's from that were interested will be happy to know that.

Scotts 03 COBRA

Established Member
sixpackstang said:
Well I appreciate you waiting. I didn't know they sold them there for that price. I bought mine from LethalPerformance.com for $275 shipped, and they are the same price from StangSuspension.com shipped. Those were the places that people recommended to me for the best price when I was looking to buy new ones.

But...I'm sure the others that I got PM's from that were interested will be happy to know that.
No problem, the race springs seem to be a hot item, Tire Rack was out of Stock for 2wks. LethalPerformance would not match Tire Racks price, I wanted to buy from a supporting vendor!! Oh well

Scotts 03 COBRA

Established Member
How is a difference of 2 bucks ripping someone off? Your the one with the issue, you need to get over yourself. It seems like sixpackstang, understood my post he was the one selling the springs. I am done with this thread, I have my springs. If you want to discuss this any further about 2 bucks. send me a PM!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread