H&R Springs Question

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Alright man....appreciate it. I'm going to go with no ISO's.......hoping I can get the look I'm going for.......thanks guys

just whatever you do, keep the stock ISO's. once the springs settle, you might need to put (1) set back in.
my car is a coupe (H&R Race) and ran no ISO's for awhile. ended up putting the stock lower ISO back in up front........too low and scrubbed all the time. much better now......ZERO issues

nevik

Established Member
Ya right, H&R sports sit lower and I never scrape, maybe alil on a sped bump but not driving. heres mine
099.jpg

photo-107.jpg

You didn't have to do any modification to get all that meat (FR500's) to fit in the back?

nevik

Established Member
With going that low it would be a good idea to roll your fenders so you dont cut up your tires.

Yeah I got an 03 with FR500's and want to lower it. Doing my research now before I start buying parts. (Hopefully I'm not thread jacking, sorry.)

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Vert guys, what part # for the race springs? Did you keep the isos in or out? Going to lower mine in the spring. Did you need caster plates to get the alignment right?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Alright guys.......I've decided to go with H&R Springs but I'm trying to figure out which of the 3 types to go with

(1) H&R 03-04 Cobra Convertible Sport Spring Set

(2) H&R 03-04 Cobra Race Spring Set

(3) H&R 03-04 Cobra Sport Spring Set

what look differs from the 3??? And what the hell are Isos?? And do I need them????

#2--- race

Moved

ajt9229

Established Member
Alright man....sorry if I come off just a tad bit redundant......I just ordered my H&R springs last night off LethalPerformance.......I just want to clarify once more......I don't need any ISO's.....I'm good to go with just the spring set??? Of course I don't think my ride will look as sweet as yours being that mines is a vert......but I guess I have no choice.......thanks bro

Which Springs did you order sport or race? Iso or no iso and do you have pictures?

forhead8605

Ooooohhhhh Noooooo...
Established Member
Alright guys.......I've decided to go with H&R Springs but I'm trying to figure out which of the 3 types to go with

(1) H&R 03-04 Cobra Convertible Sport Spring Set

(2) H&R 03-04 Cobra Race Spring Set

(3) H&R 03-04 Cobra Sport Spring Set

what look differs from the 3??? And what the hell are Isos?? And do I need them????

#2. I love mine. I wanted a mean look but drivable. I'm in the military and the base I am at has a few steep inclines. I have no problem with scrapping anything. I have one bottom ISO all around. But I am thinking I may go ahead and remove all of them in the near future.

H & R Sports with the stock isolators:

DSC_0195_zps02d43d8f.jpg

DSC_0191_zpsc1831cba.jpg

DSC_0212_zps831836ea.jpg

clean ride :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread