Had a blast at FFW today!!

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Started out nice and stormy this morning on the way up there, so the car got dirty, but still had fun once it dried up and the races started. Bunch of great vendors out there!! Thanks to Diablosport, JDM (Got free shirt by catching a frisby they threw into the croud), Ford Racing, and all the others.

Good runs to any fellow 03 cobra owners who ran today. All good runs!! :beer:

Sorry to see a couple of cars go down but all together no too many breakdowns. Hope all goes well tomorrow to anyone who might be going! Have fun!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
those jerkoffs need to start scheduling the houston even a week later, they'd have a lot of texas college students show up......

93KingCobra

Established Member
Had alot of fun out there but for some reason it was really small this year..Vendors and the crowd...IMO I think Ennis is alot better....

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
A lot of the reason was because of the rain on saturday. I talked to a lot of the vendors out there and they said they also almost didn't show up because of the weather. For some reason the weather is always awesome before and after that weekend, but always nasty on the event weekend.

Tony is also right though, they had it a week earlier this year than they did last year. They would have had a lot more show up had people not been in finals week studying. Never been to the one in Ennis. Maybe I'll check it out this year!!

Users who are viewing this thread