haha what you get for stealing someone's cell phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt94GT

Established Member
I suck at photoshop but here we go
84165065989_290_1.jpg

first thing that came to my head...HEAD too much forehead...alien.
alien.jpg

crew_dawg16

Established Member
Haha, I wonder if they know they are all over the internet now. Could be the next Pam and Tommy, of course nobody cares about these two, but still. This is why I read these forums.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Anyone have a klan suit, not clown suit (not that they are far off) to put him in?

90mustang306

Dead Crawlin
Established Member
ahhahahha thats the best way to get owned its funny as heck..atleast you have some type of good luck at they would send out pics..good luck with this

shaved03gt

Established Member
what a waste of skin you should bring all that crap to the cops and get them to search there banks for phots what a complete POS.....

my biggest pet peeve theives...

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
shaved03gt said:
what a waste of skin you should bring all that crap to the cops and get them to search there banks for phots what a complete POS.....

my biggest pet peeve theives...

Yup. I wouldnt boost his ego by photoshopping him (because I bet the guy would love that...more attention) I would press charges to the highest friggin extent that I could, then kick him in the balls...twice.

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
That girl (I think it's a girl) has to be the UGLIEST human being I have ever seen in my life. Ever. Too bad your phone didn't come with a gun so they could both kill themselves. Who steals a cell phone, really? Like the person isn't going to have it turned off when they find that it's been stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread