Harley F-150/Lightning

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Well, I'm debating between wants and needs and what I WANT is a new Lightning, and what I NEED is an extended cab, preferably a 4X4. So I thought a good compromise would be the HD F-150 LOL Lightning engine and extra seat. I know the pulley is different = 2 lbs less boost. My question is how much more does the HD weigh, and can I get anywhere near Lightning times???

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
i would think at least another 700 pounds
and all you have to do is talk to JDM and they can help you get those L times
but not in stock trim, but i am sure you know that already:-D
happy hunting:beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
The Harley F-150 is a sweet truck. It will never run quite as fast as the Lightning because of the weight difference. You can get just as much H/P as the Lightning. But getting it to launch like a Lightning won't work. :beer: :beer:

Stank

Established Member
Don't believe the hype. Yeah we have a heavier truck and in most cases don't win off the line at all. But at a roll, I've spanked a couple of Lightnings already. Most likely stock. Put in a 8lber, elec fan, LT's, Super chip, and 4:10's and that can't roll away from you as easy as they think they can. We already have a HD running 11.6's. :burn:

99Cobra Supercharged

Established Member
My pops has a 2002 Harley. Comparing to my Lightning is interesting. I love the extra room in the Harely and all the extra's it comes with like the Sun Roof . Seating those extra passengers is really nice too. If I had a family or the needs for that extra room. I would get it. Power wise its a pretty big difference. Not even as fast. But everything has a price and its not bad for what you get. Very Nice Truck..

Users who are viewing this thread