Haven't been around in awhile

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Just wanted to say whats up to everyone.... Looks like lots of new faces since I was here last.....

I'm gonna try to start stopping in again...

Well I haven't been up to much just working and playing with the Z...

Here's the update on the car:

Back in March I blew a head gasket, so while I had the car apart in the garage I decieded to add a few things.....It now has a nice big fat cam..229/244 .540 .570 112LSA, Rockers, Headers, Off-Road Y, and a valve job....It was tuned by a local shop and it managed 342RWHP and 343FT/LBS....It still has a little more in it cause it is running really rich......

I have had it out the the track once since I got it back together in mid-April...I managed a 12.9@109MPH, it still has more in it but with the slipping stock clutch and the stock 3.42's in the rear it doesn't want to get moving until after 2300RPM....May take it one more time, I'm just worried about the 10bolt rear end....

Well I'm just checking in hope to see everyone doing well...

Later guys,
Tony
:beer:

CobraCallie

Banned
Tony! WELCOME BACK!
party.gif

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraDOHC
and it managed 342RWHP and 343FT/LBS....It still has a little more in it cause it is running really rich......

Holy shit!:uh oh:

You'd really stomp the hell out of me now man! Why'd you have to go and get all that power damnit!:cryying:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: Re: Haven't been around in awhile

Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Holy shit!:uh oh:

You'd really stomp the hell out of me now man! Why'd you have to go and get all that power damnit!:cryying:

I would like to see the Grand Marquis and him race again ;-)

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Joel,

I heard you were getting a '03 so I had to keep up.....next is a set of competiton ported LT4 Heads and a Ford 9"...should be somewhere in the low-mid 400 RWHP then.......
-----------------------------------------

I ran my 12.9 at RT66....I might go somewhere else if the track wasn't like 10 minutes from my house.....

Users who are viewing this thread