HCM: Sigala Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrobello

Established Member
a few more just for shits and giggles! and again there are plenty of **** ups in the paint that dont show up in the pics so Im not posting those; that and a lot of paint and not painted parts that were burned with a buffer or sander

awww he ****ed up the door sill plate, and Im pretty sure the side skirt is suppose to mount flush to the car:

hotwheelscamaro48.jpg

notice all the soap and/or compound on the seats??? more of that to come, and what the **** is with the screws? Im not so sure those are suppose to be there....

hotwheelscamaro47.jpg

hotwheelscamaro46.jpg

theres a damn good reason why the bumpers dont fit, hint it has something to do with the use of wood screws to hold them on:

hotwheelscamaro45.jpg

hotwheelscamaro41.jpg

hotwheelscamaro4.jpg

HEY LOOK A WOOD SCREW!!!

hotwheelscamaro40.jpg

hotwheelscamaro39.jpg

Hey look, another one!!

hotwheelscamaro38.jpg

hotwheelscamaro35.jpg

Looks like they needed more screws!

hotwheelscamaro32.jpg

this one shows the runs, discoloration, etc a bit; much worse in person

hotwheelscamaro30.jpg

hotwheelscamaro31.jpg

Titanium 5.0

Oh Oh.. 5.0!
Established Member
:xpl:Completely unacceptable, and i thought the last round of pics were bad. Please tell me there's a lawsuit pending. Wood screws? lol.... seriously? Did HCM raid the nearby PepBoys or Home Depot.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Wow, that's not even a 20 footer!!! I would rather not show up than show up with that.

rrobello

Established Member
Ernie responded by harassing an innocent bystander and his family (child), who merely commented on a thread I posted on SCS, calling his work, impersonating someone else and trying to get private info about said person from their work.

and has deleted any threads on the subject on the Stangpede forum and according to some now ex-members even banned them from the site and kicked them out of stangpede for criticizing his work.

and from what I heard, initially kept dodging the owners phone calls and attempts to get the car back then hid when the owner went to pick up the car leaving his wife, Liz, to deal with the owner of the Camaro.

AintShePurty

Established Member
holy CHET.......what really sux is that a BRAND FN NEW CHEVY CAMARO was destroyed in the process. This thing will probably never be fixed correctly. SAD

Jefe

Established Member
4 score and 7 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread