Headlight conversion (need help)

BBriBro

Established Member
I've been researching projector headlights for my 03 Cobra. Last year there were none available, now It seems that everybody is selling them. I like the ones from Matrix Racing, but I have seen some that look INDENTICAL on ebay for $225 (compared to $319) and even as low as $118. Does anyone know the difference between these? I called Matrix, they said theirs are made by KS, doesn't tell me anything, but maybe someone knows the company and can comment on quality. They also told me an HID bulb "might" not fit due to the short housing the bulb fits in, anyone know about this? The cheapest ones I found on ebay are sold by Sprinter Power CLICK HERE I called them, and he said theirs are made by Eagle Eyes, again, can anyone comment? I don't want something that doesn't fit right, and leaks water. He also didn't know if the HIDs would fit, even though in another thread, they seemed to think any kit for an H3 (rather than 9007) should work fine.

BBriBro

Established Member
No one has any experience with these products or companies? I don't know anyone with a Honda Civic with Altezza tail lights, or I bet they could help me :) I'm guessing they are all made by the same company, (don't know if that's good or bad)

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
welcome to SVTPerformance!

newthread.gif

upper left corner of forum...you need to have at least 5 posts under your belt for it to work

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
I haven't heard of them or know anything about them. But if yo find anything out or install them be sure to post tha for us. I'd like to see them installed. Good luck.

mrose75

Established Member
Now I did have a Honda before this and I had the altezza tails and projector headlights, no HID. My only prob was i never could get the headlights aligned right, one was always low, so visibility at night sucked.

BBriBro

Established Member
YGOSLO said:
Now I did have a Honda before this and I had the altezza tails and projector headlights, no HID. My only prob was i never could get the headlights aligned right, one was always low, so visibility at night sucked.
I was wondering about the alignment too, I want or "need" to realign my stock headlights after installing HIDs, but I can't, you can only adjust them up and down, (they are biased towards the right, away from oncoming traffic. and yes, in countries where they drive on the left, the lights are aimed towards the left) I wonder if the aftermarket lights have adjusters for both axis ?

Users who are viewing this thread