Heat ex changer install problem

03blueslobra

Established Member
Van,
I would call you but it is to late and I am not going to bother you. So i will just post here. Im trying to get my heat exchanger on. But i am having problem with the nuts that hold the pump on. What size nut goes on there. I think i messed up the tip of the bolts. So i am going to have to go auto zone and get a thread cleaner and pick up some new nuts. The install is kicking my but a bit. :bash:. Also what is the size of the bolt that holds the heat exchanger to the car. Had problems with one of those also.
Thanks

03blueslobra

Established Member
Alright my dumb but finally got it installed lol. But one thing i forgot to was to cut the plastic radiator deflector. So the to tube of the heat ex-changer is resting against it. Do you think it will hurt anything. If i need to i will drop the bumper back down and cut it.

Van@RevanRacing

Alright my dumb but finally got it installed lol. But one thing i forgot to was to cut the plastic radiator deflector. So the to tube of the heat ex-changer is resting against it. Do you think it will hurt anything. If i need to i will drop the bumper back down and cut it.

You'll be fine. Sorry I have not been on the forums much. Took some time off for the 4th with the family.

Van

03blueslobra

Established Member
Van,
No worries got to have time to spend with the family. Felt really bad when I called and you were at the zoo with your family. By chance how's the rest of my order coming pretty excited to get the pulley on. I know you said Lund was a little behind on tunes. No worries though not in a huge hurry.

Van@RevanRacing

Van,
No worries got to have time to spend with the family. Felt really bad when I called and you were at the zoo with your family. By chance how's the rest of my order coming pretty excited to get the pulley on. I know you said Lund was a little behind on tunes. No worries though not in a huge hurry.

Lund Racing is all caught up. Your tuner is shipping out tomorrow!

Thanks again,

Van

Users who are viewing this thread