Heat Extractor Hood

03cobra5485

Established Member
This is the cervinis hood. I stole this pic from SN95forums.com...

10.jpg

thats the hood i was talking about im thinking about getting it

03cobra5485

Established Member
I personally like the termi one cervinis makes, it would probably look better if it were paired with the termi front bumper someone made for our cars only if you have a big ass FMIC to back it up!

thatd be bad ass looking, too bad the only company that makes the termi front bumper for our cars is abcexclusive, and they succcccckkkk

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
thanks for the compliments. my car is usually a pain in the ass and fights me taking it apart all the time but i just got my paycheck and already paid all my bills so the modding will continue. i just bought an sct xcal3 off the market i want a bbk intake for looks mostly and probably a kaenen s-281.

Last edited:

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
If I were looking for a hood I'd do the Saleen heat extractor with the side vents shaved, like was posted earlier in this thread....very clean and functional. The stock "scoops" bug me, but I can't bring myself to replace one of the things that makes the car unique (as ricey as it may be :p )

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
an aftermarket hood makes you unique and different when compared to a stock cobra. i need to sell mine, the damn thing has been in my closet for almost a year!

Users who are viewing this thread