Heffner Peformance Ford Gt 266+ fly by Texasmile teaser video

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
John Mihovetz @ accufab built the motor. Billet crank Designed by Myself with insight and telling me it was needed from John..Then he put one to use before me:( Oh well im happy with the results:) Manley rods that are only availible through John. Pistons IDK, Compression ALOT:) Heads are nothing special just a cnc job and stock lifters and rockers, with custom valves and springs spec'd by John. Custom cams by John also. Wilson intake manifold. Thats about it, with 74mm turbos this thing is making retarded power... Simply amazing:banana:

Black Sex

Established Member
John Mihovetz @ accufab built the motor. Billet crank Designed by Myself with insight and telling me it was needed from John..Then he put one to use before me:( Oh well im happy with the results:) Manley rods that are only availible through John. Pistons IDK, Compression ALOT:) Heads are nothing special just a cnc job and stock lifters and rockers, with custom valves and springs spec'd by John. Custom cams by John also. Wilson intake manifold. Thats about it, with 74mm turbos this thing is making retarded power... Simply amazing:banana:

Can you release the cubic inch #'s? Thats what im interested in. I think its amazing what these small c.i. can make for power. Since everyone seems to use the C6Z06 for compairison which boasts a big 427c.i. I would like to see a 400+ c.i. mod motor. I bet it could make some big #'s and remain streetable and reliable and still economic to drive fuel mileage wise. Not so economical on tires though

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
This Texas Mile stuff was interesting three years ago, now it is absolutely fascinating. God damn 450km/h within a ****ing mile. It's absolutely ludicrous but so awesome. Thank god for Turbos, cubes and good tuners! :bowdown:
CANNOT wait for videos from Texas

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
So, Dan, what part of the motor and transmission is stock? This is such an amazing car! FGT out of no where just took the crown.

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Cubes are 331, block is stock, heads stock, timing chains and gears are stock, lifters and rockers are stock. thats it i guess

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
I met one of the guys from heffner's today at Sarasota Ford he was getting some bugs out of another twin turbo beast it was navy blue with black powder coated wheels it was sick.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I met one of the guys from heffner's today at Sarasota Ford he was getting some bugs out of another twin turbo beast it was navy blue with black powder coated wheels it was sick.

That was me and Jason Heffner. Glad you like the car. Had a bad ABS module. Came out much stronger than my other one. Motor is a freak.

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
Sweet glad it was nothing to worry about, Nice to meet you guys, i need to stop by the shop.

Brian

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
I'm glad I'm only two hours away from the Texas mile.:banana:
Let us know when this car is making a appearance

bullitt2735

Established Member
That was me and Jason Heffner. Glad you like the car. Had a bad ABS module. Came out much stronger than my other one. Motor is a freak.

just curious I heard somewhere (maybe the fordgt forums) that gt owners disable the abs (take out fuse) because it freaks out above 220mph is that true?

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
just curious I heard somewhere (maybe the fordgt forums) that gt owners disable the abs (take out fuse) because it freaks out above 220mph is that true?

DBK is the Ford Gt Forums LOL

Dave what is different with the motor on the blue car versus your other car?

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Dave what is different with the motor on the blue car versus your other car?

It must be a Monday motor or something. Made like 40rwhp more, the wheel tire combo making it hit boost quicker, and no wheelspin from much better tires, it just runs like an animal on pump gas. This on pump feels like the other car on C16.

pbsmall1.jpg

pbsmall2.jpg

pbsmall3.jpg

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member

Nobody knows. My boy at SVT got ahold of Bosch and they said the ABS module would respond questionably at over 236mph. Better safe than sorry.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Good to see you posting on here again DBK.

So let me get this straight... you have 2 TT GTs now!?

All I have to say is very well done sir! The blue one is one of the sickest GTs I've seen to date. :thumbsup:

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
It must be a Monday motor or something. Made like 40rwhp more, the wheel tire combo making it hit boost quicker, and no wheelspin from much better tires, it just runs like an animal on pump gas. This on pump feels like the other car on C16.

pbsmall1.jpg

pbsmall2.jpg

pbsmall3.jpg

Wow that thing is beautiful.. Love the Knock off's, Going to be a new trend with Heffner i think:rockon: Is that the stock blue just with no stripes? I like the Black tubes too... Looks sick Nice work. Not put some carbon brakes on it:-D

Users who are viewing this thread