Hellion twin turbo kit!!

D.T.R

Established Member
I had a huge response and it wouldn't load so it was all deleted.... OH well

TO answer the questions:

The catch can, I HIGHLY recommend using any type of breather. On the BOSS we did, we just put K&N breather's on the valve cover. Others, we have put breather style catch cans on it. On my car, I have the UPR one but i kept one side open. I would not recycle anything though.

With the turbo size, The 62s that were picked are dead-on nuts for this kit. Hellion is using a Precision slim cut turbo for fitment reasons. These turbo;s also spool at 2500-2700rpms. Put it this way, this kit on 6psi comes alive faster and stronger then my 17psi single kit. It's amazing how quick this kit spools.

Well, that clears any doubts man... 6266s it is haha

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Damn you Steve!!! I can't wait!!!! Lol

I guess this is something you can be happy to be damned about. lol :beer:

Just like Steve said, make your life simple and just get breather filters for the top of the Pcv valves. I would also run the gt500 Pcv valves. I replaced the passanger side on my car with the gt500 Pcv valve and that breather is completely clean and the drivers side is turning black from the oil. I plan on ordering another one for the drivers side.

Interesting but very good idea

Well, that clears any doubts man... 6266s it is haha

yeah buddy

Here is the latest one we are doing. you can see the slim cut back housing and how it sits as well as the battery mount.

Because of the color combo of this car (Black & Orange) I call it the nightmare before Christmas. (build thread will come soon on this car)

D.T.R

Established Member
I had a huge response and it wouldn't load so it was all deleted.... OH well

TO answer the questions:

The catch can, I HIGHLY recommend using any type of breather. On the BOSS we did, we just put K&N breather's on the valve cover. Others, we have put breather style catch cans on it. On my car, I have the UPR one but i kept one side open. I would not recycle anything though.

With the turbo size, The 62s that were picked are dead-on nuts for this kit. Hellion is using a Precision slim cut turbo for fitment reasons. These turbo;s also spool at 2500-2700rpms. Put it this way, this kit on 6psi comes alive faster and stronger then my 17psi single kit. It's amazing how quick this kit spools.
I'm wondering what psi it would take to make 650 to 700whp on a stock motor... 7psi maybe? haha that's ridiculous lol

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I am doing a built block and FI this winter I am in a pure cluster f@ck of doing a paxton\Vortech or TT kit so hard to decide :shrug:

Either system is badass man

Im sure you will be happy either way you go. Both are capable of huge numbers.

:beer:

I'm wondering what psi it would take to make 650 to 700whp on a stock motor... 7psi maybe? haha that's ridiculous lol

With a good 3" straight through exhaust and 7-8lbs I do not seeing that an issue

D.T.R

Established Member
Either system is badass man

:beer:

With a good 3" straight through exhaust and 7-8lbs I do not seeing that an issue

I got a lethal OR H pipe... and stock over axle pipes plus American Thunder flow master axle backs... would that be restrictive?

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I got a lethal OR H pipe... and stock over axle pipes plus American Thunder flow master axle backs... would that be restrictive?

the stock flow tubes are good but we have seen better gains running a 3" replacement and a straight through muffler.

the mid pipe is fine though

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Wastgates and BOV's showed up.

b60a94ecec3a45aa41cc81cbe85ee76a.jpg

Turbo kit from hellion will be here tomorrow.

Turbo810

Established Member
Slandercoop0428 I will be in the Cape most likely in Feb for my sisters wedding. If you don't mind I would like to take a look at it. I have been thinking about a tt set up on mine.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Few more parts can in today. Just waiting on the turbos and intercooler. But I begin the install process tomorrow morning. 8am sharp!

87CAE088-9D50-464F-934B-121E499AB769-17032-000008234AFC7F20.jpg

59C5D26D-7164-486B-8DA1-DA2DAC17B5AF-17032-00000823534A4A7D.jpg

61E3CCB0-D93B-48A8-B695-719804A3494D-17032-000008234F9D6081.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread