Help an SVT owner beat an army of VWs...

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Don't worry, you got my vote. Best of luck.

I know, I voted.

Done. Good luck!

Done. Good luck.

done good luck

Done- GL bro

Thanks a ton, everybody; spread the word if you can... we're making good progress! :beer:

ok...so Im a facebook noob apparently. how do I "like" the photo?
Make sure to "like" fifteen52's page first, and then you can like the photo.

done and good luck too. Now I want to see what the bumpers and skirts look like on the tractor. :rolling:
LOL I'm sure I can bust out some zip ties or duct tape.

Aside from the current person in the lead's photo being extremely shitty, looking at the comments from all the invalids that 'liked' the leading photo made me vote for OP.
Hahaha, are you Taylor? I burst out laughing when I read that comment. :lol:

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
i thought this thread would just be the OP whining about not winning for no reason....glad i took a look.

please vote for this guy, the #1 submission is a fuggin joke mspaint looking chop with a bunch of vw tools voting it up.

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
Done! Best of luck.

Done. Good luck!

Maters grandpa, I like it, DONE!!

I like it...good luck!

Done, good luck.

Liked!!! Good luck!

LIKEd, twice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Done, good luck.

Liked.... I ****ing hate Vdubs, so I really hope you win....

Thank you everybody, SVTP is dominating right now! :rockon:

i thought this thread would just be the OP whining about not winning for no reason....glad i took a look.

please vote for this guy, the #1 submission is a fuggin joke mspaint looking chop with a bunch of vw tools voting it up.
I appreciate it man; if I lose, I lose; my life will keep going. I definitely won't be on here whining about it. But I'll be damned if I don't do my best to win. :thumbsup: Your help is really making this look like a possibility.

voted. you are about 30 away.
It looks like I'm behind by 37 votes... that is an ENORMOUS improvement!! Again, thank you! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread