help with lightning pulley, 2.93"

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
hey guys, im trying to buy a lightning pulley to put on my cobra, just hoping someone could post up a picture of a stock 2.93 pulley. thanks very much, and if someone could tell me how to post up a picture I have in my email that would be great. thanks

PsychoPhyr

Established Member
make a photobucket.com account .. upload it (at a reasonable size) then itll have a link under the picture to be able to post it in threads... dont think you can link it from your email

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
ok there is the pic, can someone tell me if thats a 2.93 lightning pulley and if it will work on my cobra. thanks

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
thanks cree, I dont have the pulley though im buying it off someone on this site, and this was the pic they sent. The reason im asking is because I tried to buy a lightning pulley off someone on here and well, they sent me an idler. So im being very careful. Also I wont have any problems putting this on my cobra right? will I need any new bolts or anything?

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
redfire550hp said:
dude just buy a QC pulley @ rpmoutlet.com they're only 70 bux and it's new

what is that, and does it look stock, thats why im going with the lightning pulley. Going stealth :coolman:

203Cree

Established Member
Should slide right on. If you didn't hurt your stock bolt taking your pulley off, you shouldn't need a new one.

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
SVTCOBRAKID said:
what is that, and does it look stock, thats why im going with the lightning pulley. Going stealth :coolman:

Just a question. Why go stealth? Not like people are going to see that outside if your waiting at some lights or something? :shrug:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
here is my old Cobra with a Lightning 2.93 upper

prop1.jpg

prop4.jpg

ejsu2f.jpg

ejsrys.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread