Hennessey Twin Turbo SRT-V10 Video

2003BlkSVTL

Established Member
wow

Damn, that's incredible. Not sure the dollar to horsepower ratio makes sense, but if you've got the cash, why not!!!

Sweet truck!

How much is a built block again? :-D

ron_lightning04

Established Member
It is still nice but , what world record are they talking about isnt jlp in the same classs as that thing .

so doesnt he need a 9.88 at what ever he ran to beat it

he is a wayz away if you ask me

but dont get me wrong that is fast for any thing that heavy even our pigs lol.but for the mods it has the TWIN TURBOS it should be faster . but then again only 10 lbs , that is low boost . they will work it out i bet still sick .ok i wamthinking out loud now.........lol

lates ron,

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Did anyone else follow the link that was on the video page? It stated that his previous 12.59 was the fastest SRT-10 on the planet. How old is that article 'cause hell, my little ol' 99 can almost do that... :lol1:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Would suspension mods make it any faster? They said other than the engine and slicks everything else was stock.

Last edited:

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
ron_lightning04 said:
It is still nice but , what world record are they talking about isnt jlp in the same classs as that thing .

so doesnt he need a 9.88 at what ever he ran to beat it

he is a wayz away if you ask me

but dont get me wrong that is fast for any thing that heavy even our pigs lol.but for the mods it has the TWIN TURBOS it should be faster . but then again only 10 lbs , that is low boost . they will work it out i bet still sick .ok i wamthinking out loud now.........lol

lates ron,

Exactly, they didnt beat 9.88 so its not the fastest truck. Lightning still on top.

camcojb

Established Member
ford2001svt said:
not bad....
needing twin turbo, wonder what sals truck will do this year?

Sal will kill that time, and with ONE turbo to boot!

Jody

Users who are viewing this thread