Here's my Exhaust Video!!! Whew who!! Sweet!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Decent vid, just need to get more than driving around a parking lot, but you have a sweet mach and sounds mean:beer:

motorCITY

Established Member
RAZOR Z -

Awesome car ya' got there! Sounds nice, but next time try to find a straight-away so we can hear your WOT!!

:)

LittleSalfromSH

Established Member
welcome to the boards... nice car and vid... one suggestion, buy a tripod for shots like the beginning. It will improve the video dramatically.

RAZOR Z

Established Member
Yeah, I plan on getting some more footage this week. I have a lot of sweet ideas... But, if you guys have any shoot 'em my way! Hope to supply you guys with some tight videos in the near future! Thanks for all the comments so far!

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Uhhh....sorry, but how in the hell are you going to make an exhaust video, and put a song to it? People open exhaust videos to hear differenty types of exhausts to get an idea what they might want for their own cars. Not trying to flame but that was a bit off....
nice mach by the way..you got the right color too.

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
Finally. I've always wanted to hear what the MRT H and flowmasters sounded like.:thumbsup: Couldn't really hear it though because of the music.:(

Last edited:

J Alexander

Established Member
Mach sounds tite. Nice color. When ya gonna give us some real tunes. Not lost prophets. I want to see some smoke and fire. Basically, I think you need to learn to beat it. Car does look good though. Keep it up.

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
I have the same setup on my Cobra. Sounds good but what the hell were you thinking making an exhaust video with music?

RAZOR Z

Established Member
Originally posted by piss&vinegar
I have the same setup on my Cobra. Sounds good but what the hell were you thinking making an exhaust video with music?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! ok I'm sorry I'll make something better... Is there a thread that has a clip or wav of all your exhausts?? I'd love to hear them! Post 'em here or start a exhaust clip thread!(or link me if it's been done)

AJ

Users who are viewing this thread