Hey Jeff>>>>>?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If you are just wanting to buy something off of the shelf right now, and quick...I suggest NXT. It is probably the best "over the counter wax" you can get right now that is easily found. But If you do decide to go with something like zaino, I recommend you trying TROPI-CARE. I used Zaino for a while, and tried some TC and I have never looked back. It does a much better job on darker colors than zaino.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Check out there applicators, polishing rags, and drying towels. They use micro-fiber, and it rocks. I also recommend getting at least 2 bottles of the detail spray. This is the only spray I have ever used that protected like it does, and you just spray it on and rub it in. You don't even have to buff it off.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Yes and yes. I also recommend getting one of there polish applicators (the green one's). And a polishing towel, and detailing towels. They are cheep, and make the job easier than it should be. But if you have a lot of this then those should get you going. You won't know what you did without it. I will send you a PM about something after you respond to this.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Also, I think he is in Texas, so you should be able to get these within 3 days.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by HISSMAN
Yes and yes. I also recommend getting one of there polish applicators (the green one's). And a polishing towel, and detailing towels. They are cheep, and make the job easier than it should be. But if you have a lot of this then those should get you going. You won't know what you did without it. I will send you a PM about something after you respond to this.

Thanks.:beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
They are a great company. I thought that I was allergic to some of their products when I first tried them (however, I was not), and they were going to make me a special batch without any unnecessary additives or fragrances.

Talk about customer service.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Nope. We still have not figured out what that was all about, and I have been poked and prodded all to hell. We think maybe it was a reaction to laundry detergent of the Clorox 2 type.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Hey Larry, try wax-shops super-glaze on just a small panel, or under the hood, just humor me. My brother and I run a detail shop here, and on cars this is all we use, on customers cars, or ours. Especially on black. It is the original liquid caruba wax, and they call it super-glaze for a reason:beer: Its only 12 bucks, what will it hurt?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
Hey Larry, try wax-shops super-glaze on just a small panel, or under the hood, just humor me. My brother and I run a detail shop here, and on cars this is all we use, on customers cars, or ours. Especially on black. It is the original liquid caruba wax, and they call it super-glaze for a reason:beer: Its only 12 bucks, what will it hurt?

Thanks. I'll give it a try :beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

dp

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Who sells it?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator

How did you find this stuff? I have never heard of it before.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
My dad has been using it since before I was born, We have a few part stores that are dealers here get it for us because we lack just a bit of having enough volume to be a dealer. I have seen it in auto-zone, and various part stores when I'm in a city. www.waxshop.com

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I haven't tried some of these other interior dressings but I have tried armorall, mothers, meguires ect. and alot of others except for tropi-care, ect. And wax-shops LRV is better for me as well, it doesn't leave near the grease, you don't want to vomit if it gets on your hands, and it smells good.

Users who are viewing this thread