Hey SVTP.. I need your support

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Not doin anything just asking a simple question,since my gf is tryin to get herself out there in modleing or whatever you wana call it figure she should get herself out there by viral. And to answer your statement of me not liking you etc..i dont know you personally so i couldnt give an accurate judgement about you but i dont find you attractive considering your a blonde seabiscuit but goodluck!

Your girlfriend better be flawless........

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
You couldn't just go to the front page and check the link?

She only has 10% of the votes.

Ohhhh, I didn't bother to look that deep into it because I haven't voted on it yet. For some reason I thought you had to vote to view the results...whoops. :bash:

That is insane of how big of a margin that one girl is winning by...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Ohhhh, I didn't bother to look that deep into it because I haven't voted on it yet. For some reason I thought you had to vote to view the results...whoops. :bash:

That is insane of how big of a margin that one girl is winning by...

I guess she didn't start off on the wrong foot on the forums she posted the links on. And she probably posted flyers at WalMart.

Ah well, better luck next time.

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
time to post the pics from the cobra photoshoot.

I didn't get to shoot this weekend.. it was about 28 degrees in oklahoma on saturday.. and it snowed last night!!! its safe to say I had to postpone the shoot until it warms up a little.. but i PROMISE that when I take the pics I will post them!

dandrea86

Established Member
I didn't get to shoot this weekend.. it was about 28 degrees in oklahoma on saturday.. and it snowed last night!!! its safe to say I had to postpone the shoot until it warms up a little.. but i PROMISE that when I take the pics I will post them!

disappointed

rickrubin2

Established Member

Sweet

Users who are viewing this thread