Hey Tucker Here Are The PICS FINALLY!!!

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
As the title says here are some pics of my new CAI from Tucker. This thing looks badass in person!!!!!!!! :bowdown: By far the best looking and performing CAI out there. Thanks Tucker. Install was not to bad thanks to fellow board member Explorer This. The pics were at his garage with his dad's bad ass 93 Cobra covered up next to mine. But back to the CAI this car pulls harder than hell now and the whine got a lot louder now!!!Big time SOTP feeling!!!! :D . Took some video I got to find away to get it online but here are the pics for now. Enjoy.
100_0907.gif

100_0905.gif

100_0904.gif

100_0906.gif

8urvett

Established Member
Nice, wish mine was that nice! Just basic black here and a sh$t load of scratches after I finally put it on!:( But yours turned out sweet! Oh yeah, Scorchers! Do they even make those still?:)

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
slvRsrpnt said:
sweet. how much was it total?
I wanna say right around $300. I had it sitting in the house for about 4 weeks waiting to get the Cobra out,and finding time to install it. But well worth the money and wait. ;-)

jcs03cobra

non V-Tech...
Established Member
wow that looks awesome, great custom look. i really want to put on the intake tube like that. i only have the filter with the heat shield, but maybe sometime soon i will look into getting something like that.

pottsy

Established Member
DAMN that looks badass, I wish I had gotten the flame job on mine now...JLT is the way to go! :rockon:

Tucker

DAMB!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks killer. I know I did it, but it looks even better on the car. WOW..... :-D

Thanks for the pics I will send them to the guy doing the new web site. :beer:

Post these pics everywhere LOL. :lol:

Thanks man.
Jay

Users who are viewing this thread