HONDA got smashed

boosted99si

Established Member
I'm minding my own business just going down the interstate and got bored....you can flame me for doing this but i took out my phone and did voice recorder and gunned it to see what it might sound like on the phone from inside the car. When this honda comes up and rolls down his window so i roll mine down he says oh so you wanna play huh and decides he'll gun it right then.....i heard no turbo when it gunned it, so i just romped on it in 5th from 65 and still put a hurting on him, and by 115 he was outta site almost.
Then i slow back down and he flies by.....sure enough ANOTHER RICER KILL

boosted99si

Established Member
oh by the way this is a 4 door civic not just any honda THE WORST OF THE WORST .........or atleast i feel

killerstanger

Established Member
he must of not had his front hup caps off. therefore he was only running street tires. ha ha. those ricers kill me sometimes. Stuff like front hub caps off and painting their hoods black, monster wings with a nascar tach. and the worst thing of all the 50hp stickers.

stangfreak

Established Member
killerstanger said:
he must of not had his front hup caps off. therefore he was only running street tires. ha ha. those ricers kill me sometimes. Stuff like front hub caps off and painting their hoods black, monster wings with a nascar tach. and the worst thing of all the 50hp stickers.

lmfao!!!!!! holy crap, here in new york i always see ricers with no hub caps on. the car looks all decked out then you see no hubs, just black wheels. guess its for the stealth look so when they do a fly by you cant see them, thus making them "look" fast. oooh silly ricers :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread