Hood Vent dilemma with site Vendor

05christj

Established Member
I know I'm extremely new here but blkGT500nCA seems like a good guy. I have been on a lot of forums and never seen a vender make a public apology. If I didn't dabble in powder coating myself and didn't have a friend that hydro dips this alone would buy my business. I hope at some point your business grows just big enough where you can hire some help.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Don't take this the wrong way, but do you think it might be time to hire some employees? Employees might seem more costly, but you could seriously be on to something very big, but you're only one guy. At first more employees might seem like a burden, but in truth, besides allowing you to not burn out, it will allow you to focus on managing, growing the business how you want without trying to do it all and fall behind. And when you get hurt or need a vacation (and you will eventually) your business can keep trucking.

The fact you're growing so rapidly is great, but you might have more potential for more success (and relaxation) with some more paid help!

Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:

BV600

Established Member
Sorry here are some pics. I understand life happens and this is a positive out come (got my vents) hopefully identifying some flaws or areas he's lacking in his business. Hopefully its taken as a learning experience for him and he continues to push out good work.

By the way Im extremely happy with the vents! thanks Brian

20131106_154210_zps9d613288.jpg

20131106_154223_zps1e476ced.jpg

20131106_154214_zpsd2a460d3.jpg

SHLBYLVR

Established Member
I need to get mine done. They look awesome! Sometimes when new business start getting busy, things fall through the cracks. With that said, If said business wants to stay in business, they need happy customers. With the internet, word gets around quick. Glad your happy with your vents.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Who's vents are those??? I've not seen that design before and I really do like them more then any of the others I've seen to date. I would buy them or keep the stock units.

Users who are viewing this thread