House of Boost does it again!! Pics/vid inside

JAILBAIT

Currently under pressure
Established Member
A local performance shop in the Kansas City area built this truck for a customer that said "make it fast". Well a built, low compression 408ci with custom grind cam went in. A built 4L80E went in to handle the power with a high stall converter. Oh yeah then there is the 76 pushing more than 15psi on the brake. Enjoy!:beer:

Specs:Full Forged HOB built 408.
Stock heads for now (But all the valve train goodies)
FLT Built 4L80 with PI Conveter (AWD)
Full HOB Fuel System
T-76GTSH, controlled by eBoost2
Even sporting a Vettes and Performance DP
Brembo Brakes at all 4 corners
Lowered, with huge sways
FBI spec black'ed the F out grill baby
And more rubber contact patch then you can shake a stick at :)

f3x4z9.jpg

2ike3c2.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqQ3G9lbI_8"]YouTube - HOB Turbo Denali Launch[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Qd-DrvH4s"]YouTube - Just for James, teaser video[/ame]

Last edited:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
If I came up to a Denali at a red light that idled like that, I think I would have to pick my jaw off the floor. AMAZING IDEA, I LOVE IT. Talk about a freakin sleeper. I can here it now. "Hey man, I will race you." "What do you have?" "Oh just a big ol' 4 door Yukon Denali, nothing special.....":burnout::burnout:

TheSVTKid

Established Member
LOL, Nice to find that truck made it's way to SVTPerf. This site always has the best videos and pics.

The small turbo was due to the owner wanting to keep it a pump gas truck all the time, and have a very fast spool time, and a couple other reasons. It's a PT-76 GTSH and is keeping up just fine. Inlet temps are good, back pressure is acceptable, and well full spool at 3,000 feels great to get this thing moving in traffic.

Spinning (4) 24" x 10" wheels is just awesome :) They weight 91lbs each, so they hold it back a little, LOL.

The 18" stockers are back on her today, might have to make another vid. :)

Yes, HOB is very much around just moved into a new facility in Lenexa KS.

Users who are viewing this thread