How can i use my detailing business logo without getting in trouble???

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
I am wondering what i need to do to be able to use my Swirl Slayer Logo in my sig without the MODS getting upset....dont know where else to ask. Thanks

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PM Sid297, he can either approve it, tell you how to become a vendor, etc. Otherwise advertising professional service is not allowed at all.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I spent too much time grabbing the URL so he could just click Travis' screen name to send him a PM. That's my story! :-D

Last

Established Member
Sounds like your gonna have to detail their cars.

Get in there nice and deep like...

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Make a website of examples of your work and just put the link in your sig.

I do cars on the side when it benefits me enough, the last thing I want to deal with is anyone off this forum. There are millions of other potential customers who won't make thread about you should they somehow end up not satisfied.

Anabolic

Banned
i still don';t think you can advertise a business. just put it in your sig & if anyone asks just lie about it say you 3mo old made the logo at home as a project.

jshen

Established Member
If your intentions are to advertise- why try to get around what helps generate income to make SVT a viable forum?

coposrv

Established Member
If your intentions are to advertise- why try to get around what helps generate income to make SVT a viable forum?

Whoa here feller, you're not actually under the assumption that people will try to skirt the rules here are you? (Sarcasm font)

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member

Part of owning a business is minimizing expenses. His service could only be used by the small fraction of members on this site that are within reasonable driving distance to him. Does the vendor fee scale take this major restriction into consideration?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Part of owning a business is minimizing expenses. His service could only be used by the small fraction of members on this site that are within reasonable driving distance to him. Does the vendor fee scale take this major restriction into consideration?

Sid can adjust small vendor fees. Sometimes no fees at all.

But he has to check with Sid before it is put in his sig.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member

On the other end of that spectrum, does SVTPerformance have to allow free advertising just because it's a small venue? Keep in mind he as well as the rest of us are using Sid's bandwidth by posting here.

Business is business and marketing/advertising is a part of it. Being small doesn't change that.

For a business like a detailing shop, I honestly think driving around in an immaculate vehicle, with the logo and contact info on it would probably be more worth the cost. People that want an immaculate vehicle themselves often notice well kept vehicles. I know I do.

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
On the other end of that spectrum, does SVTPerformance have to allow free advertising just because it's a small venue? Keep in mind he as well as the rest of us are using Sid's bandwidth by posting here.

Business is business and marketing/advertising is a part of it. Being small doesn't change that.

Says the guy with a link directing SVTP members to another forum in his unnecessary bandwidth using signature.

SVTP already does that for many little people, some not so little. I merely suggested that the OP do something that I've seen done before. Also, this site doesn't tax those who sell parts or cars in the market place. Some do that as a side business making far more than the OP will.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread