How do I know if I have a real Lightning

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
With all the new Lightning models being spotted, Im concerned my truck may not be a real Lightning... Case in point... (cell phone pics) Spotted while at Sams Club.
GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment1-1.jpg

GetAttachment2-1.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I hate to see stuff like that, But at least he used a OEM bumper and head lights. Look at what the mowers next door used to have

FakeLightning.jpg

They put the Lightning badges on the sides and a crapalistic front bumper on it as well.

Kodiak kid

Established Member
I have seen the above vehicle that did the L drivetrain swap...and did the badges. Not saying its legit, but I have seen that swap done a few times and then badges as such.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
the expo is BAD ASS... ford did one of them as a concept a few years back called "thunder"... if that truely is a lightning drive line in an expo id rock it in a heart beat

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
They are making me doubt my whole perception of what a real lightning is. I am just going to get rid of mine and find one of those cab and a half ones. There sweet!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
The white Expedition looks like ass to me, as does the extended cab F-150 that was posted.

tpr103

Established Member
i love the expedition! after doing my 01 hd which WAS n/a til i converted it to s/c i have been trying to talk the wife into getting an exped.!!!

ecoastkid

Established Member
I've got Lightning head lights, markers, and 01-02 wheels on my Expy..:)...Soon to have an Eaton on it too. (wifes daily driver.:))...Would NEVER put Lightning badges on it tho. I might put the bumper IF I can find the matching side skirts like they had on the concept Thunder. Dunno if the stock L stuff would fit. To bad mine is 4 wheel drive..lol

Users who are viewing this thread