How do people do it....I want to cry...

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
:( :( :( Putting the GTS up for sale (on ebay, ad isn't up yet, and I'm not putting it here, so this isn't an ad) cuz I wanna buy a house and I need to get rid of some debt. I've owned this car longer than any others I've ever had. I feel like I'm giving a kid up for adoption. Jesus, I can't believe I have an emotional attachment to my car. I always swore that I would never give this car up, especially now that it's paid off. But I'm living in a really bad town, (I had to throw two crackheads off my porch yesterday because they decided it was a good place to fight), in a really bad school district, and I wanna get my family outta here. This car is about the only thing I saved from my ex-wife in the divorce, besides my guitars. As much as I play them, I could care less if they go, but I doubt I can get much for them, ebay is saturated with them and they aren't going for much. I've been through so much **** in the past 5 -6 years, and this car was my only stability through all of it.

This sucks. :( :( :(

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Man..that just sucks. I felt the same way when I had to give up my T-Type. I was literally in tears. Man I miss that car. I'm aiming for a fox coupe next year (knock on wood)

I hope you can keep the stang somehow. If not then :(

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Awww, that's really sad. I had no idea what a GTS was when I first came to the site, and only knew because of you and your car. I'm finding myself slightly depressed, yet it wasn't even my car. :(

You've still got to do what you've got to do...

stevieb

Established Member
Im sorry to hear you have to sell your ride. I know what your going through as I started getting the big D 5 years ago.
But in my case I got to keep my Harley, and that was my therapy over the years.
I keep saying I cant get rid of it either. But youre doing it for the right reasons, and for that, next time around (as in car, not necessarily marriage) will be all the better!
Good luck

03DOHC

Established Member
You should move to Cali Andy. I've been in a few LEO's houses out here and they are friggin HUGE! They have to pay these guys tons of money to have houses this big. I don't know what they make, but their houses have to be worth $700,000 plus. One of these guys had a plasma TV that probably cost half what my 2003 Cobra is worth.

UCBeau

like i said on stangnet, your sacrifice now will pay greater rewards in the future, and you can take solace in the fact that you are doing the right thing.

camaross0002

Established Member
sorry to here you selling your gts, I was the same way when I sold my first car. At least your doing it for a good reason, because in the future you may reap the rewards of what your doing now.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Damn Andy that sucks. Sorry to hear about that. Like everyone else said at least you're doing it for the right reasons. It's just a car, your family and way of life is way more important. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do man...:beer:

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Yeah well, frankly you know kids come first. And sadly the GTS isn't big enough to raise the kids in - that' not a whole lot better than the situation you're in now...
Sorry man, and good luck

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Sorry,but there will be others and your reason(s) are more than worth it.Speaking of PA, I have friends down in Butler and I fish
Oil Creek every spring and have made some life long friends there
one of them being the owner of Oil Creek Outfitters.
Keep the faith.

Users who are viewing this thread