How many miles do you have on your Cobra now?

HoustonGT

Established Member
right at 101k on the body and about 26k on the motor...

Everything is starting to go right about now...bushings, shocks/struts, brakes, diff leaking, transmission is noisy as all hell, and the paint is def. gonna need some TLC which it'll get as soon as it's retired as a daily in a year or two.

BUT i still love this thing on a beautiful day with the windows down cruising down the road.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Wow, these cars are babied.

You bet! Babied just like this-> [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ALG6pN_R0"]YouTube - ‪Jimmysidecarr Takes a Lap Around MSR-H‬‏[/nomedia]

25K, 04 bought it new in March of 04, it had an unexpected break in the action, due to events beyound my control, but I intend to make it up to her real soon.:p

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
72k on mine when i sold it.

Id hate to overpay for someones weekend abuse toy. Give me one with 60-80k all day long for mid-high teens, i know its just barely broken in and not abused for half those miles versus the one thats got 10k and 5 of which were freeway jaunts and dragstrip days.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
Mine was bought new and I have babied her, only had her to the track 2 or 3 times, mainly to check what my mods did to my 1/4 mile time, I haven't driven her much the past 2 years, just here and there errands etc (with good parking) and of course the 4th of July top down so the babies could see the fireworks :rockon: we do a Mobil 1 oil change every spring, haven't even gotten to the 3,000 miles, we just change it to get the oil that has sat in her engine all winter out.

Users who are viewing this thread