how many of you do this

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Not having a real winter to deal with here in Spring Texas I just hop in it a drive it when I need a fix.

That did not happen with any of my previous hot rods while living in Syracuse, NY. With the exception of my 78 modded Fiesta Ice Racer, the only time I got to race that was about 5 weekends during the winter.:-D

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup I often go in the garage look it over. I never start mine in the winter months, I think it's better if left alone until she's going to be driven.

gabe1530

Banned
mine has been in the garage under cover for almost a whole year now. i do this everytime i come home on leave.

TRMI8TR

TRMIN8TR
Established Member
I drive a civic to work, but when I get home from work at 4:50am, I go to my garage, turn the lights on stare at my cobra for about 5 minutes and say to myself "damn she's so sexy", i then run my fingers through it as I leave the garage and go to bed thinking about a new set of LTs Kooks for her.
ORGASMIC! Lol...

Dragu1a

Established Member
i store mine at my friends house a few hours away. he has more room and it removes any temptation to take it out on a random, nice day.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
i store mine at my friends house a few hours away. he has more room and it removes any temptation to take it out on a random, nice day.

Are you kidding? Nice random days are when I love taking my cobra out. No point in having it if you can't enjoy driving it!:beer:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
She takes my breath away each time I walk into the garage...when I do take her out and I hit 17lbs I giggle like a little girl. Wish my 11 5.Slow did that to me.

03cobraracer

Established Member
man i wish i could do that stuff. its been a year since i have even seen my car since i am stationed in germany and my car is in NJ. its been over a year and a half since i have driven it.. im not gonna get to go home until late june and it will be 2 years since i have driven it at that point.. im losing my mind pretty much lol im dying to drive it or even just sit in it again. My wife thinks im losing it LOL

tnuce10

Established Member
I find things to clean or work on on my Cobra almost every weekend. Hopefully that is coming to an end and I can give my fox some attention.

But I did start the Cobra a couple weeks ago when it was nice and back it out and let her idle for awhile!

NJredfire03

Established Member
I just started mine up and brought it up to temp the other day. Drove it around the parking lot and back in the spot. I have an appointment set up for late March to get some work done. Hoping by Early to mid April we'll be seeing at least 60-70 degree days so I can drive and enjoy the crap outta this car again. It's been too long since I've been able to do that comfortably

derockgt

Established Member
Not looking forward to living in a winter State.. but was offered a Job in Michigan. moving friday. cobra is staying in AZ till i find a place with a garage.

Users who are viewing this thread