How much could i get one for?

PowerCobra98

Yes, mine is better.
Established Member
That totally depends on how many miles are on it, what condition it's in, what modifications have been done, etc. There are many factors.

If you want ballpark on stock models go to www.kbb.com and put in the info.

blksunshine97

Established Member
I bought mine off a private owner. They orginally wanted 22k, but they realized the price was too high they dropped it to 19,400. She is clean and had under 26k miles. I checked out kbb.com blue is 16k. So I went and checked it out. The owner was parting with it due to traveling all the time. He wanted more than blue book, because he took the car from the dealership straight to the saleen factory. He put over $6000 upgrades. It had everything with the exception of the Saleen bodykit. He was going to have Saleen make it a Saleen/Cobra, but never took it back to the factory. So I did some dealing and talked him down $1100.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
that depends on thecar. i have seen them bring over 20k depending on cond. just look it over real good and dont be afraid to spend the money for a clean 1 owner car it will be worth it in the long run
i bought my 94 cobra with 28k miles for 16000.00. it had all the goodies and i new the owner from day one.:beer:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Agreed..I've also seen some pretty rough ones for around 9 or 10 g's...And don't expect to pay less for a 96 over a 98 just cause of the year diff...I've seen them priced equally and price only varying due to mileage...

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by mambaman
i paid 14.9k for mine with 25k miles, 1 previous owner.

Execellent deal..:beer:

I gave 16 for mine with 38 thousand miles...:)

See what I mean Bullit 1...:shrug:

97whitesvt

Established Member
12300. 40k miles on it. last year. It is not show car by any means but it is clean for a daily driver. It had some nasty rims (chorme omni 5 star knock off bs) on it that i was lucky enough to trade some idiot the first week i had it for stock 98 rims. He thought they "WERE PHAT AS HELL YO" i was happy with the deal. It was also missing emblems and a fog light. no biggie. Found out later it had a chip in it.

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Gave $13,9 for mine, with 48k. Inside is mint, theres a few chips and one very small dent (that I think happend the first week of ownership). :mad:

All maint was done at same dealer, and he traded it in on an 03.

Users who are viewing this thread