I finally got my side scoops on! SEXY! Pics with my buddies..IX, S4, STi, roach

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
My car is now a ****ing real GT. It looks so much sexier with these bitches on. I was sick and tired of not having the full side scoops so I bought a set. It was actually shitty timing when I got the scoops. I went out to take some pics and vids with a few of my buddies on Saturday morning, and I got the side scoops in the mail on Saturday afternoon so the side scoops aren't in the pics that include my friends' rides.

Let me know how you guys like the full GT side scoops.

We got together early Saturday morning to snap some pics and get some video because my buddy just got his Evo IX and he wanted to see how he'd do against most of us. It's a pretty zippy car. Me, the S4 and the IX raced from a 30 roll to start. I three honked and we all took off. Some of you guys know that my 1st and 2nd gears blow hard because I can't get any goddam traction BUT when I shift to 3rd...PEACE!
476.gif

Both the S4 and the Evo put 3-4 cars on me right away from 30 but when I hit 80-85 mph I blew by both of them and they never got closer than 5 cars behind me up to 120. It's not even going to be a race if I try to launch my car so I let them duke it out and the Evo absolutely raped the S4 even though they're both AWD. The Evo has launch control which sets a rev limiter to 5k rpm's so he uses it to his advantage and he'll kick the shit out of any car I've come across, from a dig atleast.

Here's some pics for you guys to feast on. I'm pretty pleased with my group of close friends. We're all enthusiasts and love driving around picking on t3h gayzor ricer's. Honda's FTL x 100000.

Here's the pics..56k, you're dead.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SVT8U

Established Member
new scoops def. look much better. I love that silver. Is your car a sixer? i dont get it when you say my car finally looks like a real gt.....

02zealot

Established Member
SVT8U said:
new scoops def. look much better. I love that silver. Is your car a sixer? i dont get it when you say my car finally looks like a real gt.....
lol nah it's a supercharged GT! The reason I said that is because the 99-00 GT's didn't come with hood or side scoops. The 01-04's came with the full side scoops and a hood scoop stock.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Always been a big fan of your car man, it's amazing how much better it looks from such a small mod. Keep pounding those imports. (not rice in your friend's cases)

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
Damn, I love the upgraded MACh1/Cobra brakes on your GT. Clean car... in fact, those are all some nice, clean cars!

02zealot

Established Member
REPOEDsDIME said:
Always been a big fan of your car man, it's amazing how much better it looks from such a small mod. Keep pounding those imports. (not rice in your friend's cases)
Thanks man! The way the car looks now is a HUGE improvement from when I bought it. I've done so many little things to it so far and I don't think it's going to stop!

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Extremley nice GT man, love all the apperance pieces you put on...Black and silver look so tight together.. Your boys got some awesome rides also (i respect all cars) ;-)

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
Did you get some cobra seats? I think I can see the suade insert through your tint :D. Anyway awesome car Greg, it's even come a long way since I saw it last summer. Speaking of which, I might be over in california for spring break, will you be in town?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread