I just got some new wheels!

sqidd

Established Member
I bolted up a set of OE concepts C2 Shelby Replica wheels today:

C2.jpg

I'm not in love with the chrome finish, but the price was right ($976) for the set and they are 18x9 in front and 18x10's in the rear. I got BFG Comp TAKD's. 275's on the front and 295's on the rear. They look pretty cool. I think I would rather have them powdercoated silver though. The big tires are nice though, and rubbing doesn't seem to be an issue. Hell, I probably won't even be able to spin them till I get the blower put on:loser:

The car still needs to be dropped a bit though. 1.5" per end should do nicely. I think the Ford motorsport kit will go in next.

It kinda sux, the new wheels and tires added 46lbs to the car though (well, they are a ton bigger than the OEM ones). I doubt I will offset that weight gain including the exhaust swap and the driveshaft. I'm probably looking at net zero there.

I will be putting in the rear seat delete, one peice driveshaft, rear controll arms and gutting the rear end including the bumper too. I will let you guys know how much weight I can save. I am hoping at least 100lbs or more.

film at 11:D

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
niice....46 lbs!!
get the rear-seat delete = 30lbs
and go on a diet ...lose 16 lbs and youll be good ! lol j/k

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread