I Present: The Fox500

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well DAMN!!! After getting my total divorce bill today, this thing maybe on the market soon!! I hope it doesn't come down to that but I honestly think its my best choice right now. Just have to sleep on it and see what other options I may have.

****in bitches...

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Well DAMN!!! After getting my total divorce bill today, this thing maybe on the market soon!! I hope it doesn't come down to that but I honestly think its my best choice right now. Just have to sleep on it and see what other options I may have.

Damn Jason

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just curious - Did time spent working on the car contribute to the divorce or was the car simply your form of therapy? Either way, hope you get to keep this masterpiece. :beer:

dangerzone

Established Member
Naw, my time on this had nothing to do with the divorce at all. Things just kinda went down hill and custody battles are EXPENSIVE. I have some local people interested in it if I do decide to go that route. All though it may be in my best interest to sell it to someone far away so I want have to see it and live with regret lol.. Ill post in classifieds if it comes down to that..

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Naw, my time on this had nothing to do with the divorce at all. Things just kinda went down hill and custody battles are EXPENSIVE. I have some local people interested in it if I do decide to go that route. All though it may be in my best interest to sell it to someone far away so I want have to see it and live with regret lol.. Ill post in classifieds if it comes down to that..

If you do, shoot for the moon on asking price, that car is one of a kind. I can't imagine the hours spent.

Users who are viewing this thread