I ziptied my GoPro to my dog.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Our 3 dogs are inside dogs but the 2 big ones always get out of our fence when I let them out to potty. I knew where they were getting out I just didn't know how exactly. Decided to zip tie my Go Pro camera to my Bloodhound, Jaci. My camera mount sucked so it just flopped over on her harness and the video is vertical. Sorry.

You might get nauseous watching parts but I thought it was funny. :beer:

[youtube_browser]wmdS5Yle0i0&hd=1[/youtube_browser]

Spyderbell

No Time for Gas
Established Member
Cool idea but i'm too drunk to watch that. I saw the dog make it to the street and i was done. did you at least find out how they're getting out and fix it?

I might try that with my dog during the day to catch it eating our shit!

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
haha nifty idea. I would like to see things from my dog's perspective. I get pissed though the few times she has gotten loose and I've had to chase her. The last time she cased a cat into in some stranger's house who had their front door open. I'm sure the sight of a 125lb great dane and then my goofy ass right behind her made them think Scooby and shaggy were out and about.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Got to get one of these on my dog in the field

Gordon Setter On Wheels. - YouTube

Dude that would be awesome. I duck hunt and plan on putting my camera on a duck dog next season.

Note: After I had done this video I read where some people had mounted their cameras on the chest part of the harness. Much better idea. Keep that into consideration if you mount a camera on your Gordon. It would be awesome seeing what he is seeing/smelling. :rockon:

WeakSauz

Established Member
haha I was laughing my tail off, your dog actually looks both ways before crossing the street.. and the pause before the big ecsape.. just to think what was going thru his mind

oldmodman

Established Member
I always used to wonder what my dogs did when they got over the fence.

They probably did the same thing.

Nothing much. Just messed around until dinner time.

Users who are viewing this thread