Ideal Compression for Centri

fst86410

Established Member
Im in the same boat but with a d1sc. Im stuck between 10.0:1 or 10.5:1 on my 3 valve. E85 im prolly gunna go with. Im making 525 rwhp on stock bottom end too.[/

My stock motor made it a year at 549hp with a d1sc. Good luck, just get a good tune and don't beat on it all the time.

97snakebite

Established Member
Im in the same boat but with a d1sc. Im stuck between 10.0:1 or 10.5:1 on my 3 valve. E85 im prolly gunna go with. Im making 525 rwhp on stock bottom end too.[/

My stock motor made it a year at 549hp with a d1sc. Good luck, just get a good tune and don't beat on it all the time.

i wish i could go that far!! my fuel cant handle the 500whp its at now...and thats the thing right now..i dont race ?(yet) and i dont boost it all the time.. i just put on a 3.9 to get the numbers down till i can build.. BTW what fuel setup are u working with.. ive been researching alot lately and kinda got a idea on what im goin with

CBelleperche

Established Member
what are your supporting mods if u dont mind tellin

03-04 Cobra forged crank, Eagle forged rods, Diamond pistons .020 over, Crower stage 3 blower cams, beehive springs, light port and polish, Vortech V-7 Ysi blower, Procharger 3 core race intercooler, 80# injectors. Just dropped it off at the tuner earlier today. He is actually expecting close to 800 at the wheels. My engine is built to take it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me man, more than happy to help!

fst86410

Established Member
i wish i could go that far!! my fuel cant handle the 500whp its at now...and thats the thing right now..i dont race ?(yet) and i dont boost it all the time.. i just put on a 3.9 to get the numbers down till i can build.. BTW what fuel setup are u working with.. ive been researching alot lately and kinda got a idea on what im goin with

Then I was running 2 gt40 pumps and -8 returnless and 60# injectors.

Users who are viewing this thread