ideas for grabber blue 2010 GT500

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
I have a 2010 GT500 in grabber blue with white stripe package. current mods are JLT 123mm air intake, custom H pipe, pype bomb axleback, tune, tinted windows, and custom shift knob.

I was wondering what other cosmetic mods you guys would suggest?

I was considering maybe a set of black wheels, but didn't know how well that would look since the car is striped in white instead of black. Also, didnt know if tinting the headlights and tailights would be in bad taste for the same reasoning either. would love to hear some opinions.

As far as power goes, i think i may pick up a set of high flow cats and then just save for a different blower...maybe a TVS?

huggytree

Established Member
could always get 13-14 PP rims...i see them for sale for $2,500 every few weeks

the white stripes on that color isn't the most masculine color combo.....anything you could do to add black touches i think would butch it up and help it....if you really like black id swap the stripes to black

if you like the way the tinted windows looks that should give you a good idea of what more dark/black mods would also look like

post a pic?

Crushinator

Established Member
For appearance mods, the only thing I've done is have the black plastic side skirts and rear painted grabber blue to match the car...like the '13's have done. I also extended the stripe down lower in the back to finish it off. I thought about doing the side and window scoops, but decided I like the factory look better.

Either a set of '11/'12 SVTPP or '13 wheels would look great on yours. But I like the stock '10 wheels too.

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
The interior of mine also has the white racing stripes in the leather so switching the exterior stripes to black would throw off the color theme it seems like. The grabber blue with black does look badass on some of the super snakes I have seen though!

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
Yeah I thought of just getting my stock wheels powder coated black. I will try to take a updated pic tomorrow and post it. The ones inhave now are before the window tint. The guy that did the tint is very very good. I may see him about tinting the headlights and tail lights as well.

beachboybum9

Chris
Established Member
I drive a grabber blue 2012 and recently put on window and side scoops also in blue. Best looking appearance mod I've done IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
Looks great man! I've been considering the stalker style window scoops from cervini and some body scoops as well

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Grabber blue and matte black theme on mine..I run avante garde M310's in matte black also plasti dipped my fender badges matte black...I get tons of compliments whenever i go anywhere with it

1364758348_zps7b2acb67.jpg

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
Man I love the black badges!! I would convert my stripe package to black but then I would be left with white racing stripes on the interior seats :-/

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Man I love the black badges!! I would convert my stripe package to black but then I would be left with white racing stripes on the interior seats :-/

If you notice I don't have 12 correct side stripes either...makes my car mine and unique...I liked the earlier 07-09 stripes better so I added those also. My car was a stripe delete car from the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread