idle Issue

KJ04SVT

Established Member
OK - I have an 04 Cobra 2.76 pulley and tuned by HPP Racing , with a Mafia and KB Boost pump making 476 RWHP / 478 RWTQ. WOT throttle seems fine but on idle the car feels sluggesh, like its starving, loading making some popping noises. I've adjusted the throttle set screw, set my TPS to .98, clean the MAF and IAC. But when the car is warm, in closed loop, idle wanting to drop from 900 rpms to 750rpms - seems to be hunting. The computer will recorrect the issue and start all over. When I turned on the AC the motor level outs and run nicely. I believe its a duty cycle issue but could it be an bad coil pak? My stereo is making a popping noise sometimes, think a ground issue?

I had HPP datalog it while driving, they added a few more duty cycles at the low end putting them within 2% of the my 02 sensors. They said the tune was fine, all my sensors were working fine as well.

Its little annoying and feeling like I'm chasing a ghost. Any ideas.

Thanks, Kevin

BlownShelby10

Established Member
mine seems to do that, but mines like a slight miss almost...My car has new plugs and everything to so idk what it could be..Idle seems to fall low and come back up too so idk

Users who are viewing this thread