If you don't have a Aeroforce Interceptor shame on you!

zeus201

Established Member
if they plud into the obd2 port, how do you hook up 2 of them? why do you need 2.

the harness leading from the obd2 sensor will split at the end into two so that each end will hook up to each gauge.

you really do not need two, but it sure is nice to have 4 different parameters up at one time...

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
if they plud into the obd2 port, how do you hook up 2 of them? why do you need 2.

Comes with a hook up connector wire for dual hookup. You can only watch 2 parameters at one time. So if you have 2 gauges you can watch 4. I do a cycle scan which will show a total of 8 readings but 2 at a time. I have mine to cycle every couple seconds.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Would it read fuel pressure on a return style fuel system where the stock fuel press sensor is deleted?:??:

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Who has the cheapest price on these ?

I've been wanting one for a while , i havo an autometer fuel pressure gauge that is reading off of the fuel rail and for some reason it's only reading about half of what the computer reads ... No use in having junk that don't work right

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Did anyone notice that there is a new one called the "Aeroscan" on their website. It just says "coming soon". I wonder what else that new one will do?

cobracide

Established Member
The aeroforce reads the stock map sensor through odbII and that is a 2bar. This limits the boost level you can read to about 14.5lbs. To read higher boost a 3bar or higher map sensor needs to be installed and routed to one of the analog inputs. This external sensor also needs external power. I have the 3bar aeroforce on my ported eaton setup (16+ lbs). There is NO air-fuel or oil pressure. Fuel pressure is read through the odbII.

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
Dash Pods?

Where are you buying the single and dual dash pods from? Do the Pods come in the color of the Cobra dash or do thy need to be painted?
JymBart

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Where are you buying the single and dual dash pods from? Do the Pods come in the color of the Cobra dash or do thy need to be painted?
JymBart

Lethal might sell them. Can't remeber where I bought mine but its made by autometer as I have the colum single gauge pod. You have to paint to match.

cobracide

Established Member
Bought them straight from areoforce, no need to paint, I got the dark lens and black background plate with the black bezel (not the brushed aluminum). It matches well and looks good with the speed of sound pillar mount.

Here is the gauge, my pillar mount is black and it matches fine.

2417182340099735294S600x600Q85.jpg

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
The SOS dual pillar pod actually uses a ford factory pillar and then they stick the pods on. It is a perfect match/fit.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Bought them straight from areoforce, no need to paint, I got the dark lens and black background plate with the black bezel (not the brushed aluminum). It matches well and looks good with the speed of sound pillar mount.

Here is the gauge, my pillar mount is black and it matches fine.

2417182340099735294S600x600Q85.jpg

When I ordered the brushed aluminum bezel and silver background plate, they still included a black and white one, as well as a chrome bezel and a black one. I ordered through aeroforce as well.

I also like that you can change the lighting on these. Do you normally use the black background with green read outs? Right now I have mine reversed from your. Green background with black readings.

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
Cool! Other accessories for it to. One gauge that does it all! Two if you want to monitor 4 things at once. I will be owning one with the wide band kit.

Users who are viewing this thread