If you dont like these... then... i dont know

chadO

Established Member
If you dont like these... then... i dont know (BEST DAMN PHOTO GALLERY EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Misha_402.jpg

a.jpg

Last edited:

A2V2NV

Established Member
Love the blue one, but the stickers on the back window and side windows have gotta go!

Same for the exhasut tips....single meg tips on each side looks much cleaner, IMHO.

~Joe

Last edited:

chadO

Established Member
here are some more

here is the porsche. Pirelli supplied the massive 355/25/19 and 255/30/19 tires that were matted to the iForged Hyper Black Aero/Rev 19x9 with a 3" lip and 19x14 wheels with a 6" lip. Stoptech included the first prototype set of 14" 4 piston front and 13" 4 piston rear brake upgrade for Porsche 996 C2. Porsche Cobalt Blue paint which is usually a $5000 option from the factory. VF Engineering and Evolution Motorsports to solve our power hunger issues. By installing their signature water cooled supercharger kit with a set of Fabspeed exhaust and headers
iforge911_17.jpg

blk612r.jpg

z2rrw1ts.jpg

and how can i forget this one?

yellowfordgtr.jpg

homer302

Banned
I think the magazines turned me off as far as Porsche's go. It has had that exact same design with only minor tweaks for like 40 years. Still looks like a Volkswagen Beetle to me, IDK?
The mags slurp the Porsche everytime a new model comes out and when the Mustang is 2 or 3 years old they start calling the design "tired" or "worn out" or saying Ford has no ideas anymore, I don't get it. The 40 year old Beetle-Porsche on the other hand is "timeless design"

Can't have it both ways.
:shrug:

I am not blind though and I do appreciate the performance and handling they have wrung outta that thing though. Of course, it should be perfected by now, they been working on it long enough.

Last edited:

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
OK am I the only one that cant stand Porches

Yes i know they can be awsomley fast so shut up now before you start flaming. I just don't like them.

Users who are viewing this thread