Im in love with Nelly Furtado!

lou4612

Banned
Traveler said:
I saw her in a video a few days ago and didn't see those things on her arm. Mannish face? Yikes. I think she is a very striking woman. Women can be beautiful without having to have a cute round face. I think she is a very pretty young woman. However, I'm not that big a fan of her music. Since the "I'm like a bird" single, I didn't even know she was still on the scope.

Yea I prefer the exotic type,I would expect such comments from most narrow minded guys on here who probably think the common American Paris Hilton type blond or brunette chick is hot.yuck.yawn how boring...After youve traveled this world and been with many race of women like myself then maybe some of you all would understand!

Theres some beautiful women in all these foreign countries..
Some of you simply have boring taste in women forget a white or black chick give me one of those Indian chicks with the dot on her forehead or one of those exotic brazilian or columbian chicks with the dark skin and beautiful colored eyes..but to each its own

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
bad thing about the indonesian/middle easter/asian chicks is their faces turn into wrinkle balls when they get old.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
thomas91169 said:
yeah i dunno bout the man-face comments, if you guys know men with faces like that you must hang out at some really homo places.

she can be my Promiscuous Girl anyday of the week.

I was beginning to wonder the same thing... Nothing man going on there that I can see.

A striking beauty with out a doubt... obviously way too young for me ... but I'm just observing anyway.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
lou4612 said:
I love that sig of yours....that is some bad ass photography!

Thanks. I really need to update it, the car looks different now. :beer:

JasonSnake

Established Member
yeah she's fine! Has anyone ever seen Van Helsing movie? The girls in that movie are freakin' eye poppers. Especially the vampire chics with that killer accent!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
nelly-furtado-picture-1.jpg

She's very hit or miss... :shrug:

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
lou4612 said:
Yea I prefer the exotic type,I would expect such comments from most narrow minded guys on here who probably think the common American Paris Hilton type blond or brunette chick is hot.yuck.yawn how boring...After youve traveled this world and been with many race of women like myself then maybe some of you all would understand!

Theres some beautiful women in all these foreign countries..
Some of you simply have boring taste in women forget a white or black chick give me one of those Indian chicks with the dot on her forehead or one of those exotic brazilian or columbian chicks with the dark skin and beautiful colored eyes..but to each its own

Columbian women are increidble. I went out with one for a while. She is absolutely smoking, but too bad she has this over developed of whats owed to her by everyone else. Indian women can be amazing too. Had a couple in my classes when I was in college, they just looked hot all day everyday and they didn't do much in terms of clothing and makeup.

Wintermute

Banned
Furtado is portugese by decent but grew up north of toronto I think. Portugese chicks tend to be dark and hairy. . .:eek:

Last edited:

Wintermute

Banned
Ry_Trapp0 said:
bad thing about the indonesian/middle easter/asian chicks is their faces turn into wrinkle balls when they get old.

I hope you arent including "oriental" in there with asian. They dont age.

Users who are viewing this thread