I'm PI$$ED

DCAN87

Established Member
Ok, heres the story. I just got the stang back today from the shop (getting new tires) so I thought I would take it out for a spin to the store. It was raining and I wasn't going in for long so I parked in the parking lot semi-close to the store. I come out a little bit later with a cart full of stuff and am walking to the car. I get to the car and I unlock the doors and pop the trunk. Then I hear a small bang. I look over by the driver side front fender and I see a cart (not mine) bounce back off the fender. So I dropped what I was doing, and walked over. I pushed the cart away and there was a nice sized dent in my fender!!!!! I was PI$$ED. I looked around for some A$$hole that might have had the cart and no one was around. Go figure, the one time I park close to the store this happens. I never park anywhere near ANYONE but this one time I do, I get this. Now I gotta go get a damn pop-a-dent thingie and try to get it out. :nonono: :mj:

Just venting...

Now I know how the rest of the guys that this happens to feel. It could have been worse and it's not that big of a dent. So I'm thankful for that. But it still makes me mad!

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Sorry to hear that..I'd be pissed as well..and I do the same as sharkbite..all the time no matter what

DCAN87

Established Member
SQ Stang said:
Sorry to hear that..I'd be pissed as well..and I do the same as sharkbite..all the time no matter what
Thanks.

I usually do. This is the firt time since I had the car that I parked close to the store. Everyone always complains when I drive because they don't want to walk through the entire parking lot to get to the store. I always tell them oh well. ;-)

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
blueangelfightr said:
Thanks.

I usually do. This is the firt time since I had the car that I parked close to the store. Everyone always complains when I drive because they don't want to walk through the entire parking lot to get to the store. I always tell them oh well. ;-)
or you could drop them off and then tell them to wait at the entrance when you leave and go get the car and pick them up. Thats what i do for my lady when its cold out. member ladies first (unless theres a cobra around :thumbsup: )

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
I feel for you, and I would love to get my hands on people that let carts dent other peoples cars.

Smokey1226 were are you in Wi. I live in Mequon.

DCAN87

Established Member
Thanks guys. I wanted to find the guy who let the cart roll into the car, but I didn't see ANYONE around. It just gets me mad because I spend so much time on cleaning it up and making it look nice and some idiot screws it up in 2 seconds. Oh well, I'll fix it soon.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
CSCOBRA03 said:
I feel for you, and I would love to get my hands on people that let carts dent other peoples cars.

Smokey1226 were are you in Wi. I live in Mequon.
Ahh good old mequon, i live in Burlington (about 20 mins south of milwaukee and 20 mins east of racine)

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
blueangelfightr said:
Thanks guys. I wanted to find the guy who let the cart roll into the car, but I didn't see ANYONE around. It just gets me mad because I spend so much time on cleaning it up and making it look nice and some idiot screws it up in 2 seconds. Oh well, I'll fix it soon.

Back in my cart pushin' days at walmart, I once saw 3 buggies attack a toyota. There was always a few buggies sitting at the far end of the parking lot because there were no racks that up there. Anyway 1 night, the wind got up pretty high and sent a group of buggies on a bee line toward this truck. I ran across the parking lot and tried to intercept them but they were going too fast (20+mph). To make a long story short the impact was unbelievable! If I hadn't saw it with my own eyes I would have thought someone t-boned this guy going at least 35mph.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
That's why I park out in the boonies or away from those cart racks.
Me too. I at least park a long way away from the car rack if not at the end of the parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread