Impractical Jokers, anyone else watch it?

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
I took a chance and started watching this new show from episode 1, and I can't be happier that I did. This is definitely one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. If you haven't started watching it, I suggest you give it a try. Here are a few clips from some of the episodes...

[youtube_browser]L82Y2T0c10A[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]fuAn_Vc0E7o[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]Tl_wgeBq2yQ[/youtube_browser]

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
I was unsure as well since the previews make it look kind of stupid in my opinion but I love it now and laugh my ass off whenever I watch it.

mdamman003

Established Member
hahaha this is hysterical...i have never seen it but this is awesome...i have a buddy who sounds, looks, and acts just like that sal guy...gotta show him this

RussZTT

Established Member
I watched it last night. The wife was sleeping in the bed next to me and I tried so hard not to shake the bed cause I was laughing so hard. :lol:

kleistang

Established Member
this show is hilarious i watch it every thursday and even the older episodes cuz i cant stop laughing.

svtf100

Established Member
I wasn't sure how good this show was gonna be, but after the first episode had me cracking up I've been hooked ever since.

Very good show, but Lizard Lick Towing is even better!!!
Some of the things that lizard lick guy says are priceless.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
My girlfriend watches it and thinks it's the funniest shit ever. I've watched a couple episodes with her, I've seen a few funny things, but most of it seems kinda lame IMO.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
My girlfriend watches it and thinks it's the funniest shit ever. I've watched a couple episodes with her, I've seen a few funny things, but most of it seems kinda lame IMO.

Buzz_Killington.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread