inTune installed

Bettsie

Established Member
Hi everyone. I installed the Diablo inTune 93 octane yesterday. Before this I had FRPP procal installed. The procal shifted around 6500 rpm, leaving an awful lot on the table.The inTune comes from the factory set at 7500 rpm. I set it back to 7300 in 1st and 2nd, leaving at the inTune set of 6850 in third and 4th. ( Any suggestions on the correct rpm to set at would be appreciated.) This tune is an animal! Have to dead hook not to totally smoke the tires leaving in 1st. Going into second, it almost goes sideways The shifts are really firm and fast. When driving around, not at full throttle, it is a pussycat, shifting very non aggressively. I have to say I love this tune. I also have 3 custom tunes from C&L. Doug Studdard, founder of Bama tunes does their custom email tunes. Fantastic customer service. I recieved a 91 performance, 93 performance and a 91 octane race tune. The only one I tried was the 93 performance.It was good, but the shifting around town was a little harsh. I am sure after a call to Doug, he will change the tune.

Just my first impressions. Very happy all around with both Diablo inTune and C&L.:)

2012 Mustang GT,Convertible,Automatic, 4.10s , Magnaflow axle backs, resonators removed.Rear tires are Nitto Invo 285/30/20.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
been thinking very seriously about an intune. have yet to find bad info about it.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
I'm glad your pleased with the intune. The canned tune supplied with the intune is really spot on.

If anyone's interested in one we've always got them in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread