its coming together slowly *408 pic warning*

Stylin97V6

Established Member
click here for pics of alot of my mods i posted about before.. DUW
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=695589

right now its all just layed on there for mock up... when i get my fuel rails next week ill be finished with mock up and ill take it to the machine shop for the final work, then assembly begins :) You can see its coming together nicely.

After that i still need to purchase Kooks longtubes, the rest of my 3" exhaust, Lentech tranny, and a high stall torque converter... then assembly. So i still have a ways to go.... but i cant wait :)

pretty.jpg

jonw357

Established Member
Which afr's did you go with. Your set up looks just like mine. I have 185 afr's that have been ported to flow 305c fm at .600 lift that came off of my 351w. I havent decided to buy the bigger afr's or not. Did you port you intake. I had mine extrude honed. To flow better with my heads. They flow like 340's on each runner. Did you go hydraulic roller or solid roller. Just wondering cause i havent put mine together yet, and would be interested in the numbers yours puts out. Sorry about all the questions, just a great looking motor and wanting to know which way you went with the set up. :burnout:

Stylin97V6

Established Member
jonw357 said:
Which afr's did you go with. Your set up looks just like mine. I have 185 afr's that have been ported to flow 305c fm at .600 lift that came off of my 351w. I havent decided to buy the bigger afr's or not. Did you port you intake. I had mine extrude honed. To flow better with my heads. They flow like 340's on each runner. Did you go hydraulic roller or solid roller. Just wondering cause i havent put mine together yet, and would be interested in the numbers yours puts out. Sorry about all the questions, just a great looking motor and wanting to know which way you went with the set up. :burnout:

AFR 225's

no the intake is stock.. stock TFS-R intake

cam is a custom Ed Curtis hyd roller (car is street driven)

shooting for 475rwhp n/a and 10.8's in the 1/4

Users who are viewing this thread