It's official I will be back to work 5/16/2011

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Awesome news Jimmy, and I can't wait to see the answers to the "What oil should I use " threads now! lol. :rollseyes

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Awesome news Jimmy, and I can't wait to see the answers to the "What oil should I use " threads now! lol. :rollseyes

I am going to have to be very careful going forward.

Not only am I a representative of SVTPerformance.com by being a moderator, and a Royal Purple employee and tech advisor, I also have my own opinion on things.

Making public statements just got a whole lot more complicated.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
My aunt has worked at Royal Purple forever!

Tell Aline in the front office her nephew Blake said hello haha!!!

Congrats on the new job!!! :thumbsup:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
My aunt has worked at Royal Purple forever!

Tell Aline in the front office her nephew Blake said hello haha!!!

Congrats on the new job!!! :thumbsup:

I will tomorrow. I loaded up a bunch of boxes on a hand cart for her today and moved them down to where I think her new office is going to be.

First heavy lifting I've done so far, besides 40 pound bags of dog food! Ha!

It felt good to be able to help, and not have to worry about hurting myself. :rockon::beer:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I know I'm late to the party, but congrats Jimmy! That's really awesome news! Glad to hear that its working out so well for you.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I know I'm late to the party, but congrats Jimmy! That's really awesome news! Glad to hear that its working out so well for you.

Thanks!
I'm actually a little surprised by the responses, and the number of them.
It's pretty nice and a bit unexpected at least to this extent.

Makes me feel a little bit less like....
...just some guy on the internet.:-D

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Not only am I a representative of SVTPerformance.com by being a moderator, and a Royal Purple employee and tech advisor, I also have my own opinion on things.

+1

though you do hold your composure very well when it comes to how you speak on here. Id imagine out of few, you're one of the ones that do on here as you do on real life and don't try to act like someone you aren't because you're behind a computer screen. Ive yet to see you lose you're cool, so I dont think you have anything to worry about.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
+1

though you do hold your composure very well when it comes to how you speak on here. Id imagine out of few, you're one of the ones that do on here as you do on real life and don't try to act like someone you aren't because you're behind a computer screen. Ive yet to see you lose you're cool, so I dont think you have anything to worry about.

Thanks Thomas, I do try to keep it real, you never know when you might meet someone you "knew" on line, and often at Motorsports events that can happen.

My avatar is actually me, and I've done this on purpose, so that if someone sees me at an event, they would recognize me and feel comfortable coming over and saying hi. :beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Thanks Thomas, I do try to keep it real, you never know when you might meet someone you "knew" on line, and often at Motorsports events that can happen.

My avatar is actually me, and I've done this on purpose, so that if someone sees me at an event, they would recognize me and feel comfortable coming over and saying hi. :beer:

With that face I would probably be afraid of you.

But I would still give you a ninja hug from behind. :pepper:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Thanks!
I'm actually a little surprised by the responses, and the number of them.
It's pretty nice and a bit unexpected at least to this extent.

Makes me feel a little bit less like....
...just some guy on the internet.:-D

Haha you are far from it on this site. Quite a few of us that have been around for awhile know of your story even though we're mostly just lurkers. You've always been levelheaded on here both before you were a mod and now after and you're story is extremely inspirational.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

I always remembered your avatar because you look like an older version of one of my best buds.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
WOW! What an INCREDIBLE week! :rockon:

I have learned a TON of stuff this week. Really, really interesting lube tech kind of stuff.
Right down to a molecular level of INCREDIBLE! LOL!

I am completely blown away at the scale of the awesomeness, that is standard everyday fare in the Royal Purple industrial product line!:eek::uh oh::rockon::bowdown:

http://www.royal-purple-industrial.com/prodsi/prodsai.html

I can't talk about specifically who, but you would be blown away at how many big name oil companies use our stuff to keep equipment at their own refineries and plants up and running longer and with less maintenance expense than using.... well... I can't say.

The industrial solutions are what put the company on the map first.

Color me BEYOND IMPRESSED!!

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member

and you thought I have to tread lightly in oil threads. lol

Now I have no more envy *kidding*

I can't talk about specifically who, but you would be blown away at how many big name oil companies use our stuff to keep equipment at their own refineries and plants up and running longer and with less maintenance expense than using.... well... I can't say.

some of those big companies wouldn't ever admit it either.

I have learned a TON of stuff this week. Really, really interesting lube tech kind of stuff.
Right down to a molecular level of INCREDIBLE! LOL!

I am completely blown away at the scale of the awesomeness, that is standard everyday fare in the Royal Purple industrial product line!:eek::uh oh::rockon::bowdown:

Welcome to my obsession/hobby. We shall trade notes in the future. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread