It's time to slow down...

Tim Bindon

Established Member
Picked up another "Distinguished Driving Award" last week. I talked to the county clerk and realized it wasn't worth fighting as the officer had already cut me a 10 mph break and the magistrate could (and usually does) stick you with the full on ticket that the radar reads. I never knew you could go to court and end up worse off than you began. Well, that's 12 for me... 10 speeding, a careless and a "following too closely." Oops. Now the L's for sale and a 4x4 SC is on the way. Maybe that will help. Doubtful, but i'll try.

i8u

Established Member
At least you will still have your Buell Lightning. That should satisfy your need for speed!

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by i8u
At least you will still have your Buell Lightning. That should satisfy your need for speed!

When it runs, LOL. I remember Tim saying he was having a lot of problems with it....

Tim Bindon

Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16

When it runs, LOL. I remember Tim saying he was having a lot of problems with it....

Hillie - Yeah, you're right it is a lot of fun... WHEN it runs. Right now it's burning so much oil that I look pigpen from peanuts going down the road with a big blue cloud trailing me. That and there's a hole the size of Texas in the pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread